Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account Problem
Hello there, I've been having problems when registering the game. I had old characters before and i tried to redeem my password but it didnt work. I'm not able to redeem my password or play the game at all, I would like an admin to delete all my characters so i can re-register with a new character. Thank you.

By the way. I do not remember my Character ID so I can only give you the name of my character which is Antoni and my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/limoncuk/
Have you bought a new copy of warband since you last played?
No.
Have you tried joining an NI server with a character named "Password_Reset"?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
ı tried but it was not accepted it wrong passaword or name
Please join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and tell me the id so I can look into the account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
okey . my UID : 1704918
Try joining a server with a character named "Password_Reset" one more time.  Should work this time.