Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
I was Banned for nothing more than joking i wasnt using profane language i just was joking when i said im gonna be a leecher.
I AM NOT a leecher i am very active and am almost to tier four after just playing for a few days (lol yes i played that much).
I would really appreciate if i got unbanned and i promise i wont make another joke without clarifying again.

Thanks,
      WHEATON
Are you sure you weren't just kicked from the server?
Seems like a strange reason to be banned.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
You said in game you were going afk until kicked.  An Admin doing his duty did kick you for being afk.

I issued the ban for your complete disregard and abuse of the rules with a lot of trollling in what you said.

You have been kicked in the past.  I do not see a reason for the unban please explain more re your comment.
yes i will admit sometimes i can be a little troller but i have never done so except for now on NI and WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.
It was merely out of good humor and not for anything hurtful i just figured he would kick me from the server the second i said that and be done but no i walked away from my pc and forgot to turn it off after i said that, i just turned off the moniter, bad idea, i know.
Lastly i have never been kicked except for now, i dont know where u got this info because its false, yes i have been banned from other mods and warband itself but not NI.

So please except my apology and just trust me when i tell you I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN, nor will i do anything similar ever again.

Thanks
      WHEATON
(17-12-2015, 01:00 AM)WHEATON link Wrote: Lastly i have never been kicked except for now, i dont know where u got this info because its false, yes i have been banned from other mods and warband itself but not NI.
You've been quite stupid to be honest with you, if you were to get unbanned the next time you do get banned will most likely be a permanent ban.

and it's most probably not false since we do have kick records from admins.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Im sorry but i do not remember being kicked, i probobly was, but just dont remember, but thats not the point the point is ive apologized, im not gonna do it again.
Look im not going to argue with you guys anymore just make your decision, if you ban me permanantly fine ill deal with it its just a game, if you decide to unban me Great!
Ive admitted that ive done wrong by you guys and that it wont happen again but please for the love of all things do not make this a dramatic over drawn decision, its just a game, and im just a player wanting to get back to that game so stop calling me stupid because im very close to losing my temper and just not even trying anymore.
I dont know why you couldnt just give me a warning in the first place instead of outright banning me i would have taken it seriously im not a little kid who does not listen,  i will listen to those who have authority over me, i had parents, and they disciplined me well to that type of thing.
as a sincere supporter of this mod i please ask that you make your decision by tomorrow, if you know me youll know that patience is not my strong side.
So anyways enough of my ranting this is the last post im typing up concerning this subject.

thanks, WHEATON
The ban has now been lifted.  Please behave from now on.