Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

kicked
wow an admin kicked me beacause i was not shielding in wrong way and why? beacause all the game i have join i was shielding no problem and when is the end a guys no stop to troll me beacause he "think" me i was afk (ofc not) irish was here then he kick me what is this game allway we need to win or kick where his hf gl wtf only children admin on this game?? only guys favorite dont have problem? guys got freind admin cant be kicked for trolling??? i think gonna stop this game about all this guys do like they dont see anythink....
but of course (French accent)
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I was there at then end and what i saw was he was shielding whit his back towards the nords and got killed ofc, but it nearly resultet in a total wipe on wave 14 due to the fact you did what you did!
Im pretty sure you got kicked for destructet play since you let your team down on purpose.
I cant see the childish in an admin doing his duty and remove a player that didten do team work but nearly got the team killed because he turned his back  to the nords as a shielder.?
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
and you why are you playing like a kid what your problem? i want to help you but if you dont talk you cant go far...
Wow. This is cute. I kicked you *with my foot* to see if you was afk or not due to the fact that you was still standing at the shield wall with your shield up after the wave had finished. I wanted to know if i needed to pick up a spare shield in case you died next wave. You then turned around to face the slashers on wave 14 which got yourself and many of our team killed. we almost wiped due to this :/

(17-12-2015, 11:42 PM)Narko link Wrote: and you why are you playing like a kid what your problem? i want to help you but if you dont talk you cant go far...

I did talk to you. Multiple times to explain why I was trying to get your attention.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
yes morgan but if troll its not the first time he troll me why you say nothink on him i think guys can talk English perfectly and playing like for 8 10 year dont have problem well look my account 4 year dont have no problem and a guys just "checking"... ok no problem but check all waves omg fuck that.. all kid its just a game wow
I cant say what he have done to you in the past? i wouldten know.
But im pretty sure it wouldten justify your actions towards the entire team?
If you have been playing for so long whitout any problems you should know better than what you did..
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(17-12-2015, 11:48 PM)Narko link Wrote: i think guys can talk English perfectly and playing like for 8 10 year dont have problem well look my account 4 year dont have no problem
I think perfect English would make understanding what is being said here far easier.
No one has played this game for 8 or 10 years, I promise you.
Your NI account has existed for 1.3 years.
You have had problems - didn't you get banned for glitching?

(17-12-2015, 11:48 PM)Narko link Wrote: a guys just "checking"... ok no problem but check all waves omg fuck that.. all kid its just a game wow
He pressed e in game to have his character kick you with his foot to make sure you aren't AFK?  Tell me again how this is cause for you to try to wipe the team?  Is it truly so annoying that you are willing to behave like this?

(17-12-2015, 11:48 PM)Narko link Wrote: all kid its just a game wow
It is just a game, why do you have to be so mad?  It is just a kick, why do you have to be so mad?  Why do you have to be so mad in general?  Just chill out and stop taking everything as a grievous personal insult that the world must pay for in blood.  If this is really cause for you to quit the game, what do you have to gain for spewing so much hatred in a post on the forum?  Being angry will change nothing.

Please consider the following in earnest - is it worth it to be so mad right now?  Elmo had his character kick you in game to see if you were AFK.  Does this really affect you?  Not really.  You got mad and chose to attempt to wipe the team and were kicked for trolling.  Logically, what is your next move?  Should it really be making an angry, sarcastic forum post?  Perhaps it is better to consider the situation, the part you dislike about it, and what  may have led up to that part and make the required adjustments to keep this from happening again in the future.
sure but this game make me "perplex" why a guys like this can do anythink he just need to talk to another admin than this one gonna talk to another one than no problem i see a lot of rules do not respected and guys not kicked beacause this one its my friend i know him ect... rules its same for all and me beacause im french i dont have lot freind on this game im English is too bad you need to be bad?? ok welll i think including that...
pls winter dev yes i have be banned for glitch for a cade its was not me have placed and before i dont have read rules and i was banned like 1 year my account was created by a freind i dont have any problem whif communoty but guys like this allway they are here and they are "nuisible" well done i think in this game you need to be popular to have no problem im gonna stop whif all this