Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What other Warband mods do you play??
cRPG

Be careful with saying this name around here however. Instead call it crappyG so you don't get burned at the stake.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
The Last Days is almost the only thing I play since downloading it, next to a tiny bit of NI and Chivalry. Not a Warband mod though, but holy shit is it awesome.
(30-11-2012, 07:33 AM)Kwal link Wrote: The Last Days is almost the only thing I play since downloading it, next to a tiny bit of NI and Chivalry. Not a Warband mod though, but holy shit is it awesome.

I'm really tempted to play it, think I've dled it, but I would have to find my m&b disc Tongue.

Has it got a plotline?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Sort of. I find it very satisfactory. You start off only being able to do some mundane quests (most likely for your faction/race) and then the war breaks out, at which point you will need to help the good/bad side win by helping out any way you can and doing more serious quests. There is definitely a goal anyway, and as you proceed you have access to more cool options. But there's not a fixed story.

If you're going to download I strongly suggest you check out this: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?board,20.0.html

Especially the Enhanced version and the modified combat animations are really worth it. And if you don't follow the tips the game is likely to crash a lot Tongue I lost two of my characters that way, but after reading all that I'm now somewhere near the 400th day with my dwarf without a problem.
I  play nw napolionic wars and i am from 3e they are also templar so most i play ni and nw Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Fun fact: My brother either made The Last Days mod himself, or did a LOT of the work for it. Don't remember which.
Start the game already!
(22-01-2013, 02:20 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Fun fact: My brother either made The Last Days mod himself, or did a LOT of the work for it. Don't remember which.

Your brother is Ancientwanker?

Their dev team's been looking for him for ages.
No, Llew2 on TW I believe.
Start the game already!
Llew's a cool guy, he also did most of HYW himself
huh. Im following atm the veiled stars.
Wusel @ Omnia