Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What other Warband mods do you play??
(22-01-2013, 04:49 AM)ughgh link Wrote: Llew's a cool guy, he also did most of HYW himself

Yes he is, as well as doing the HYW he created Mount and Gladius with a little help.
Start the game already!
(22-01-2013, 02:20 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Fun fact: My brother either made The Last Days mod himself, or did a LOT of the work for it. Don't remember which.

Hes your bro? Damn I love your bro  Big Grin

He did this btw (copied from TLD credits): Llew - 3D models, excellent architecture (responsible for most of Gondorand some of Rohan) and lore stuff, very nice guy.  Not active atm.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
He was really spot-on with Gondor. With Rohan too, but Gondor really surprised me. So much detail into the different peoples and cities.
I play PW (Persistent World)
CC_Matthew CC_Hunter
(22-01-2013, 02:39 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: [quote author=Sparhawk link=topic=6513.msg75107#msg75107 date=1358821228]
Fun fact: My brother either made The Last Days mod himself, or did a LOT of the work for it. Don't remember which.

Hes your bro? Damn I love your bro  Big Grin

He did this btw (copied from TLD credits): Llew - 3D models, excellent architecture (responsible for most of Gondorand some of Rohan) and lore stuff, very nice guy.  Not active atm.
[/quote]

I watched him do a lot of stuff, Minas Tireth, Edoras and a bunch of other things, very cool to see someone that knows what they are doing with Blender. He is in New Zealand ATM, been there for the past year, will be home before to long though I think.

(22-01-2013, 04:57 PM)Kwal link Wrote: He was really spot-on with Gondor. With Rohan too, but Gondor really surprised me. So much detail into the different peoples and cities.

Yeah, he spent a lot of time on it and did a really good job.
Start the game already!
Mercenaries and Native, sometimes i switch to NW and PW.
Why didn't you tell us you had famous siblings sparhawk?!?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Sometimes Play PW mod and Native
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
NI,PW and NW.
I play NI and nativ at the ZHG server
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder