Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.0.2 - Bootcamp
You do not lose the tome if it is a Wraith.  As long as you can kill the Wraith you get the tome back.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Awesome news , now about that dragon... Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
Oh ye Wraith came back.
Perfect timing, because now I got time again to play this mode.
Big thanks to the Dev Team
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(19-12-2015, 11:39 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: This all looks AMAZING
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Well, as wave 20 was going on/about to start the server switched maps. Something is broken.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(20-12-2015, 08:29 PM)Looter link Wrote: Well, as wave 20 was going on/about to start the server switched maps. Something is broken.
Gamemode, Mapname, did you spawn wraiths? We could use more information for that.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(20-12-2015, 08:44 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: [quote author=Looter link=topic=50543.msg250997#msg250997 date=1450643348]
Well, as wave 20 was going on/about to start the server switched maps. Something is broken.
Gamemode, Mapname, did you spawn wraiths? We could use more information for that.
[/quote]

Normal EU_1, coastal raid to preven. I don't know about wraiths since I joined from spec wave 19 and the map was in prep mode wave 20 when it changed. I don't think the spawn on normal though.

Two new Beginner mode servers have been added - one in NA and one in EU.  As part of this change, the Event servers have moved slightly as well.  Update your favorites lists!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
how do u download I can't seem to figure it out
Characters-   - lvl 52- Commando-Chopper
                     -lvl 52-sniper-Chopper_II
                     -lvl 41-Sharpshooter-Chopper_III  Smile Smile

I was getting exp and material loots on the beginner servers as a lvl52, that will need to be fixed.