Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.0.2 - Bootcamp
I'm talking about the teamwork, which can't be compared with the teamwork in a event. I know what Fluffy event is, which is full with experience players who work together via ts.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
You´re new to the game. You gotta figure out everything, also how teamwork on this mod works. It´s not just playing together, it´s about who brings which support item etc. On a public server that is possible as well.

Also if the Beginner Mode was easier to beat for new players, imagine how easy it would become when they actually started real teamwork. Wave 20, on any mode, means that you achieved something (experienced players of course already figured when to do what), so don´t make it achievable for anyone.
(21-12-2015, 08:33 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I'm talking about the teamwork, which can't be compared with the teamwork in a event. I know what Fluffy event is, which is full with experience players who work together via ts.
Unsurprisingly, teamwork is required in cooperative games. Given the stated intention that it's for beginners, inflating players' senses of self-worth by giving them easy victories is not particularly conducive to the experience of the other modes.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Well, I'm getting assist exp and assist gold/loot on beginner servers, no exp for killing directly though. Still need more fixed to entirely remove loot/etc.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Nords in Beginner mode whose stats do not follow the wave progression will be adjusted accordingly but I do not want Beginner mode to be something trivial to complete.  While new players do not an easier mode than Normal, there should still be some sort of challenge in the later waves.  Beginner mode is not intended to be a place to get valuable loot so much as a training ground where strategy can be learned.  Lessons such as "don't always charge out into the middle of a pack of Nords" for instance.

Also, the assist xp for higher-tiered players on Beginner mode has been fixed and the level cap changed to level > 26 = no xp.

Update: A server side patch has also been issued to deal with maps swapping before the end of wave 20.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thank you for your hard work and new updates! But I'm concerned about one thing: Automatic downloader is including virus. Here's the link from virustotal.com: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9704b...450881283/
I downloaded the file from this link: http://thor.nordinvasion.com/releases/updater.exe
It might be a false alarm. Except from these 7 antivirus companies, quihoo 360 heuristic engine told me it's a trojan, too. Can you make things clear about this matter?
I can assure you that there is not a virus in the Auto-Updater.  The reason that it gets the false positive is likely due to the fact that the updater can update itself and that it modifies the registry to list itself in your Programs and Features list (for uninstallation) and can also modify Warband's "last module" key when you ask it to launch Warband with NordInvasion pre-selected.

If you are uncomfortable using the newer updater, the old one is still functional for now and the "Classic Archive" will remain available.

Now that this patch is out, I'll see about cleaning up the source code a bit and making the updater open source.  Perhaps then we will get some contributions to improve the updater and work to eliminate the false positives.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thank you for your clear explanation. I'll stick to the old updater until this is fixed.  Smile
Is it just me or is the aim on the elegant crossbow awful since the update?

Does not look like 99 accuracy to me..
[Image: 2015-12-26_00001.jpg]
[Image: 2015-12-26_00002.jpg]
The swadian Citadel, is that my map that has been added in?

P.s. Nice updates