Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.0.2 - Bootcamp
It got removed for a spawn being completely broken.  It should go back in when that is fixed.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(27-12-2015, 07:10 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: It got removed for a spawn being completely broken.  It should go back in when that is fixed.

What about the others ? All seems to work fine ?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Other ones have less glaring issues.  Graubergen has no shrines.      Forest Outpost  has issues with the main gate and the nord spawn.      Swadian Folly apparently has issues with our spawn as well.  only not nearly so glitch able.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Wow no shrine for graubergen  :Smile
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
While on this topic, Shrine in churchyard of Swadian Folly actually doesn't work, and the other one on the map is gone so no shrines there too.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(27-12-2015, 11:31 PM)Looter link Wrote: While on this topic, Shrine in churchyard of Swadian Folly actually doesn't work, and the other one on the map is gone so no shrines there too.

Noted.
1.0.2 - Map updates and a few other fixes.

Ancient Bastion
Coastal Raid
Forest Outpost
Fortress Outskirts
Nordic Fortress
Swadian Bay
Swadian Castle
Swadian Citadel
Swadian Folly
Swadian Outskirts
Swadian Overgrown
Swadian Town
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(03-01-2016, 08:13 AM)Kip link Wrote: 1.0.2 - Map updates and a few other fixes.

Ancient Bastion
Coastal Raid
Forest Outpost
Fortress Outskirts
Nordic Fortress
Swadian Bay
Swadian Castle
Swadian Citadel
Swadian Folly
Swadian Outskirts
Swadian Overgrown
Swadian Town

yay thank you
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
When im collected the last file i have error :/
It seems to be a common issue right now. Go ahead and launch NI anyway it will load up without issue and you will be able to play on 1.0.2
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed