Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problem with joining EU servers
Hello NI-Team,

I have a strange problem with Nord Invasion: Every time I start this game I select my charakter and try to find a nice server. I prefer the EU ones because I'm from Germany. So I click on connect and then the games starts loading. After a few seconds it shows me an error message: Connection to server is lost.

That happend the first time maybe 5 weeks ago. I was not able to make the game running again so I decided to play more native instead of NI. Yesterday I tried to launch Nord Invasion again and suddenly it works. The only thing I had changed was to the language of Warband into English. Okay that was strange but it worked. Today I launched NI again like yesterday. But instead of joining the server I got the same error message.

That appears only to EU servers. I can still join the NA, AU and the other ones but my ping there is too high for nice playing. Native works and other mods too  I think.

I don't know how to solve this annoying problem. I reinstalled NI 2 or 3 times and Warband too. The reason can't be my internet because that error message appeared during the whole 5 weeks.

Hope thats enough information for you and thanks for reading.

Greetings, Triari
I have this too sometimes. Most of the time creating a new character and joining with that one seems to work.

EDIT: But of course I would love to hear other (better) solutions Smile
Striker strikes again.

Okay it works now. Thank you very much mate  Smile
I also get this on my desktop, however my laptop is fine.

Usually I get the lost connection message and then a second attempt gets a "another player is using that name" message. Usually a third attempt logs me in though.

Playing mostly on my laptop now, so not much of an issue for me anymore.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.