Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hey Everyone! So.... It's here i suppose.
I want to wish you Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry........ Christmas and Happy new year full of Legendary Loot and High tier Crafting goods. Many gifts under your trees, Nice dinner with your families.
I would like to "devote" this song to you guys : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2RnVpl2J_c

I hope that you will have fun. Enjoy your christmas and don't be sad or angry or something like that, if you have bad days. Enjoy Holidays, these are for you guys. Life is precious and we got only one Smile

Happy Christmas ! Smile

Matthew.

For Devs:  So.. you made for us great mod and you help us every day, you are awesome people. I would like to meet one of you in real life Smile I think that i can say BIG Thanks to you for all the player who are here. Keep up your great work. You gave us Big Update again and it´s really nice Smile I wish Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you, you should have many, many gifts on christmas, you deserve it Smile I hope that every player here appreciate your work and if not, he does not know how hard it is to work on something like this.

Again, BIG THANKS, without you, we would not have so much fun here.

(I think i'll cry)
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

I couldn't put it any better. Thanks Matthew, I hope you will find a ton of Oreos under your tree Smile

Merry X-Mas everyone.
merry xmas, here relax with Nick Offerman from Parks and Rec ...........
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.