Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: ST_Calipia
Hello there, I would like to report ST_Calipia for not typing in english, and even after several warnings by me he continued to type in his native language I assume.
- link to him typing in his native language even after warning(this is right after he called me an idiot)  https://gyazo.com/ad5090a04356ab7ac8aca6cbb7e753ef

He also insulted me with the word "Idiot". I was the last guy alive and we had tomes lying on the ground I was out of ammo (militia) so I decided to run for the tome but then I suddenly was shot my something in the head and died, and so he called me an "Idiot".
- Link to him insulting me  https://gyazo.com/1ed3eb6f19378057909e93119d5e78cb

I was thinking of letting this go since it was christmas but then I found something on the forums... he reported me for insulting him with also using the word "idiot".

[i]Thank you for your time.[/i]

PS: I admit it was childish of me saying "idiot" to him just to get revenge of what he said to me, im sorry about that. Will not happen again Smile.

[EDIT] Just incase you havn't used Gyazo before, click on the blue background to zoom in, (right beside the picture).
ı say idiot becauseu dont use tome u want to all kill but u cant it.
Steam id: Calipia (burak)
I know i am not supposed to write here but this seems quite childish ...U both "insulted" each other as idiots - arent you now even ? Does it make any sense to report him , if u actually  report yourself ?
And the thing with not typing in english - just mute him next time and u will be fine dude - nuffin to discuss in here.
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
All of you need to grow the fuck up. Two reports on the forums for calling each other idiots. You should be proud of yourselves really.
If you are having problems with a player or with each other, come to IRC and let an admin deal with it.

And try to keep it English if you are in a discussion with someone, because if you start talking a different language to someone else the other person has no idea what you are talking about. Which only makes it worse, even if you are not responding to the person you had a discussion with.
(27-12-2015, 11:39 AM)bluzark link Wrote: All of you need to grow the fuck up. Two reports on the forums for calling each other idiots. You should be proud of yourselves really.
If you are having problems with a player or with each other, come to IRC and let an admin deal with it.

And try to keep it English if you are in a discussion with someone, because if you start talking a different language to someone else the other person has no idea what you are talking about. Which only makes it worse, even if you are not responding to the person you had a discussion with.
I admit this was really, really childish sorry about that.
"Do not harbor rule breakers. By not reporting someone breaking the rules, you are acting as an accomplice." He just broke a couple of rules and I felt the need to report it as the rules follow, although it was very childish I followed the rules and reported him sorry about that, wont happen again? Will deal with this on kind of stuff on IRC from now on since it happens frequently. Thank you for your response.
oke undurstand u. but my friend and me cant speak good english. so need little speak turkish, sorry for it.
Then you can do it over steam or ts like many others.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
Oke