Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Outdated and kicked.
This is nothing new i suppose, but its annoying still.

I have the 1.0.1 version, yet it kicks me out every single time.

any ideas?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
It kicks you everytime you join a server, or at another point of time?
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
Everytime.
Any more ideas?
We are on it, it is most likely caused by laggs clientside. When you join a server, you are probably loading the scene for very long, so the server is not getting a confirmation of the version from you and will kick you.

Or you have just the wrong version, or corrupted files^^
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
maybe you could try reinstalling NI
Happened to me twice, on map changes, I believe(at least not in the middle of the game).
Now i downloaded the latest version.

One thing is better atleast, this time it takes five minutes until it says that im outdated and will be kicked.

Bummer..
First I would like to know what the exact time is (I doubt it is 5 minutes, more like 40-60 seconds).
Second, are you sure, you are updating your game correctly? Because it looks like you got an very old version (therefore the 40-60 seconds, newer version will be kicked after 10)

Wormbane - 2014