Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Assist XP - Activity Tracker
Doesn't really work as theres so many times im losing xp when active.

As a shielder your just going to lose xp at some point.

I have joined a server on wave 13 and its counted me as inactive straight away so im only getting xp from my kills.

From what I have experienced, the system cuts your experience when you don't deal/receive damage for a 5 minute period of time. So when you notice you are not getting XP, simply hit a nord, or hit a fellow swadian. Or be an active shielder that moves out and mops up the last few nords. I can't bear to be a shielder without doing that.

That is the solution I have found.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(01-01-2016, 09:16 AM)Funkdoobs link Wrote:I have joined a server on wave 13 and its counted me as inactive straight away so im only getting xp from my kills.
I just had this for the 1st if it a bug it not fun  Sad

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
as i said darklit im losing xp when 'active'

and sometimes as a sheilder you aren't taking damage and you aren't receiving damage...your holding the line
and sometimes you can be on a team where they can't kill everything quickly so by time you get to boss xp you lose it
Being a shielder doesnt equal standing in one spot until you have to repair your shield. Damaging a nord every few waves is a very doable thing, even on rag.I've definitely experienced this before but if anything this can be taken as an incentive to be more than a living barricade
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
well thats not what im talking about...and your thinking about just one circumstance.

and this isn't just for shielding.

even when active on any character there are times when you join that you dont get assist xp
just xp from your own kills

(01-01-2016, 03:30 PM)Funkdoobs link Wrote:well thats not what im talking about...and your thinking about just one circumstance.

and this isn't just for shielding.

even when active on any character there are times when you join that you dont get assist xp
just xp from your own kills
This happen to me on warden so ye there a bug ? out there it fix buy changing sever i think or rejoining

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
What you are describing is different than the AFK timer.  Starting out right from when you spawn and not going away with a kill is something else.  It sounds like the old XP bug is back.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I have been experiencing similar things. Sometimes I just don't get xp for a random set of kills. Sometimes it's not even a set. I know when the server lags it all pops up eventually, but it hasn't popped up. I'll try to get a screenshot if I can to show the problem, but it is very annoying to have especially on important nord deaths like odin's and thor's chosens.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato