Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Like the new and updated Quest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, add it now.
36.36%
16 36.36%
No, this is still stupid.
9.09%
4 9.09%
Yes, but the requirments are too high/low.
4.55%
2 4.55%
Yes, but the rewards are too high/low.
11.36%
5 11.36%
I hate CaptOle, and his face hasn\'t changed and is still stupid.
36.36%
16 36.36%
Other. Please Specify.
0%
0 0%
The requirments and rewards are too high/low.
2.27%
1 2.27%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quest: Wrath of the Gods (Updated/New Poll)
Wrath of the Gods
The entire family of gods, Odin, and his sons Thor and Loke, have descended upon this world. They are destroying everything with fire, smoke and spears. As a hero of Swadia, save this world from the end of worlds by killing the family of gods and their devout followers. Rid this world of their chaos to save Swadia and all of Calradia.
Available at Level 52
Kill Odin 1 time
Kill Thor 1 time
Kill Loke 1 time
Kill 500 Odin's chosen
Kill 400 Thor's chosen
Kill 300 Tricksters
Kill 600 Jotnes
Reward 100,000 gold, 5 lumps of lead, 5 water of Hvergelmir, 5 sulphur, 5 scales of Fafnir
600 faction points

This quest would either be not repeatable or repeatable every 3 months or so
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

I'd change the rewards to like 100k in mats or less
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(04-01-2016, 01:05 AM)Nopanda link Wrote:I'd change the rewards to like 100k in mats or less

The reason why I have the rewards so high is because this is supposed to be the be all end all quest. You have hero. You deal enough damage to kill these enemies. You have the armour to survive their hits. You have played long enough to go toe to toe with these enemies and win.
All kingdoms in the realm of Calradia are pitching in to your reward. The Vagiers, Sarrinids, Rhodoks, Khergits, and Swadians have all pitched in to your mighty reward to signify the end of the gods and near end to the nords. Although there is little left after the plundering and ravaging of the lands of Calradia, your reward is all that is left of the former riches of the realm.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(04-01-2016, 01:28 AM)CaptOle link Wrote:[quote author=Nopanda link=topic=51038.msg252554#msg252554 date=1451869503]
I'd change the rewards to like 100k in mats or less

The reason why I have the rewards so high is because this is supposed to be the be all end all quest. You have hero. You deal enough damage to kill these enemies. You have the armour to survive their hits. You have played long enough to go toe to toe with these enemies and win.
All kingdoms in the realm of Calradia are pitching in to your reward. The Vagiers, Sarrinids, Rhodoks, Khergits, and Swadians have all pitched in to your mighty reward to signify the end of the gods and near end to the nords. Although there is little left after the plundering and ravaging of the lands of Calradia, your reward is all that is left of the former riches of the realm.
[/quote]
Still OP.  -50% to everything you listed IMO.
I agree with his rewards.  Given the amount of troops you have to kill to get this, it is not unreasonable.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

One of the voting options should be voice is too high ;o
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
If you are going off the other rewards yes that would make sense with the high reward but killing 100 bots of 1 wave i think that about 10+ rag runs for most people so making it more would make even more sense

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This quest is unfair toward shielders. Only those who kill alot (veteran/rich players mostly) will be able to complete this quest mainly.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Have you considered swapping out with a friend?  Have you considered that Quests are something extra to the game that not everyone even likes to do?  AFK shielders should not worry about trying to get quests.  Other shields can work something out with friends that they have got in game.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(04-01-2016, 03:35 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:This quest is unfair toward shielders. Only those who kill alot (veteran/rich players mostly) will be able to complete this quest mainly.

And you're saying that the rest of the current quests arent unfair to shielders?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi