Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

An Apologize
Dear NI Community & Admins,

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to the stuff that i claimed was mine at here. It was not my intention to create such an awkward, childish and embarrassing situation for the community.Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter.

Thank You.
Loda.
A bit late to apologize over stealing others work passing it off as your own. It's better to make shitty stuff that you can call your own than steal anouther person hard work and labor. You should apologize to the actual makers of these items, not to the people here.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I already sent them same message on taleworlds forum.
(06-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Loda link Wrote:Dear NI Community & Admins,

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to the stuff that i claimed was mine at here. It was not my intention to create such an awkward, childish and embarrassing situation for the community.Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter.

Thank You.
Loda.

Dear {Recipient}

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to {state mistake}.

It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for {you, institution, the team, company, etc…}.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.

Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me at {email, phone number}.

Sincerely,
{Sender}
http://www.apologyletters.net/letter_of_...istake.php

Did you just plagiarize an apology to apologize for plagiarizing?
(07-01-2016, 02:57 AM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=Loda link=topic=51160.msg252892#msg252892 date=1452122936]

Thank You.
Loda.

Dear {Recipient}

It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for {you, institution, the team, company, etc…}.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.

Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me at {email, phone number}.

Sincerely,
{Sender}

[/quote]

XD it was a google search for apology to find it, cant wait for terath
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
[Image: popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif]
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
[Image: tumblr_npugpljJve1qaf3lbo1_500.gif]
[Image: jon-stewart-popcorn.gif]
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(07-01-2016, 03:01 AM)Midren link Wrote:[quote author=Winter link=topic=51160.msg252909#msg252909 date=1452135451]
[quote author=Loda link=topic=51160.msg252892#msg252892 date=1452122936]

Thank You.
Loda.

Dear {Recipient}

Sincerely,
{Sender}

[/quote]

XD it was a google search for apology to find it, cant wait for terath
[/quote]

OH HELLOOOOOO THERE

not surprised tbh. apology not accepted
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed