Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: .
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tsuki a princess
40.91%
18 40.91%
everyone to be princesses.
22.73%
10 22.73%
Zoidberg is best princess
20.45%
9 20.45%
Winter adds a pole to all posts (Zoidberg is best princess)
15.91%
7 15.91%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unique Items Shop
This was Tsukiyomi idea from a week or so ago just going to put it out there and see what people think.

The idea was to use Faction Points to buy Unique Items so it would be a tab on the marketplace "Unique Items" ?
So with this i think you would make Faction Points tradable so it a from of currency or you make the item lock to that ID

And i think the idea that most of this stuff is Very expensive Eg 75k? Faction Points for .... (if tradable) or 15k? if locked etc.

Im talking about stuff like Crown of Flowers more than Snowballs.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Maybe we can buy dresses!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(07-01-2016, 11:11 AM)Xen link Wrote: Maybe we can buy dresses!
Oh my. Can I marry you then Xen? *_*

But I really like this idea, because then you finally would have got a use for the points. But the items should not be able to be sold and have bad stats, so it is only used for the fun
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(07-01-2016, 11:23 AM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=51173.msg252944#msg252944 date=1452165117]

But I really like this idea, because then you finally would have got a use for the points. But the items should not be able to be sold and have bad stats, so it is only used for the fun
[/quote]yep that the idea nothing op just for fun  Big Grin

Good idea. Wink
[Image: tumblr_nq0vbidm3v1r2ckpzo1_250.gif]
http://www.jibjab.com/view/X-u28-DnR7m28FFblqgB5A

09.05.2015-Studdet Gauntlets
13.12.2015-Fell Edge
Love the idea.
Gur

(07-01-2016, 11:23 AM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=51173.msg252944#msg252944 date=1452165117]

[/quote]

his biceps are mine

i like the idea
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
i like this idea, but it would also be nice if all your combined Faction XP could be used for one item.
I have around 5-6k on 4 different characters.

also...take your popcorn gifs to the other thread...
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(07-01-2016, 07:21 PM)Deer link Wrote: i like this idea, but it would also be nice if all your combined Faction XP could be used for one item.
I have around 5-6k on 4 different characters.
That would give the items a Gold vale that maybe good idk

btw
[Image: 05276b68c3ad7a02a1c8a4f59b083739.png]

Only perhaps then the unique items would cease to be unique?