Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.1.11
Wow, more updates. :p
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
Ave Winter Smile
thanks for the explanation, all clear. Still, I'd prefer some of the new house craftables to be more expensive to craft, in order to place them somewhere midways to legendaries...
(12-01-2016, 12:45 PM)Bobo link Wrote:Ave Winter Smile
thanks for the explanation, all clear. Still, I'd prefer some of the new house craftables to be more expensive to craft, in order to place them somewhere midways to legendaries...

huntress is around the 8 mil mark to craft i think, seems fair enough
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
can add a small guide for new update data? not undestand how to use it
(12-01-2016, 12:55 PM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote:[quote author=Bobo link=topic=51240.msg253834#msg253834 date=1452602749]
Ave Winter Smile

[/quote]
I must admit I didn't count and so I was talking stupidities. Apologies :-[  Fair enough inded. Smile
Seems like 1.1.5 broke the harbingers texture. It was fine on 1.1.2
(12-01-2016, 12:55 PM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote:[quote author=Bobo link=topic=51240.msg253834#msg253834 date=1452602749]
Ave Winter Smile

[/quote]

I think your math needs to be checked x: its the same crafting as the elmwood/ebony bows.

Also most of these items contain materials that don't necessarily drop that often. Prices are inflated by a lot right now but don't expect the prices of matts to go back to what they used to be any time soon. Most of the new house craftables are still pretty expensive.
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
Missing models and textures will be fixed later today.  One of the BRFs wasn't sorted properly and broke some of the remodels and new items.
1.1.6 is out with mysterious missing models being found and put in their rightful places and a few stat concerns addressed:

Item Changes:
  • Elegant Hafted Axe -1c
  • Maneater -1c
  • Huntress -1p
  • Pike of Kings +3spd
  • Thunder Pike -1p +3spd

1 new legendary item!
Another day, another update.  8)
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016