Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry xp requirements
Just thought the reqs were a bit high considering assist xp is still the faster than grinding mounted xp through kills, but they get 2.5 times less xp from assist xp than infantry, have reduced effectiveness in the maps best for assist xp (mountain pass) and have worse stats than infantry.

just seems unfair as I could have gotten commando twice by now (~300k xp in melee if I converted, ignoring range xp) and i'm only just over halfway to knight :/ ~100k mounted xp and level 37.

I understand that cav should take longer to level up as it is unique in its ability on the battlefield, but with trained ponies and such, anyone can carry out this role.

And they can only achieve more kills than other classes on a select few maps, village and beach (possibly hidden cave), but on these maps there is little assist xp gained and ends up being slower than playing on mountain pass or equivilent and using assist xp.

I would suggest that the xp requirements are reduced by approx 15k.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
loook what I found
Haha, you made me laugh nolat. ;D
XP requirements have been dropped since this post.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus