Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Play:Plantagenet_Rex
I was in AU1 Normal at around 3-4 on 10-3-12 when if found the server populated my Plantagenet_Rex.  I saw that he was standing by the forage spot on the bridge still.  I was wondering where the nords were when I saw that the last nord was glitched into the wall while Rex was foraging.  When I joined I asked him to kill and hes said that he was foraging.  He clearly knew what he had done was wrong because just as I joined he said "Ok Im back" then ran and killed the priest quickly.
Here are some screenshots.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/918990...18A73B33D/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=100687300
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=100687267

I have many more let me know if I need to post them.
lmao you really need to go and get yourself some kind of life just so that you can live with yourself  and not be this mean minded bitter little dude that we witness here. First of all you are a LIAR. That's correct, you read it right, a liar. Take a screenshot of it if you wish, because it is true. I was not foraging, I never did say that I was foraging. I said that I was waiting. You have some how turned that into foraging, how? I don't know. I joined the server by myself and there was nobody in it. I played through the first 3 rounds by myself at which point I needed to go to the toilet. I glitched the bot so i could go to the toilet and it is sheer coincidence that I was at the forage. I had been foraging earlier in between spawns, while I was waiting for each spawn to arrive and perhaps I was positioning my character where I always do in between spawns out of sheer repetitiveness. However, at that time I was off to the toilet. Some guy said 'kill it'. To which I replied 'In a minute I am waiting"(my body functions are my business) I was gone 4 minutes and said on my return 'I am back' and went and killed the bot. This pathetic aragorn person piped up with 'just what i like to see, logging into a server to find someone taking advantage of a glitch, be sure you will see the report on this.' I explained that I had been to the toilet and he was welcome to hang me for that. He replied with '57 minutes on the toilet, must have been some long crap.' This is a flagrant lie,as I was only gone from my computer 4 minutes. This incident causde no one any inconvenience as on getting through the followers no one spawned. (in other words no one was interested in actually playing they just wanted to spread their disenchantment with their life to some body else. Well guess what Mr nobody... you can't touch me Smile have a good day.
'Lo there
do I see my father
'Lo there do I see
my mother and my sisters
and my brothers.
'Lo there do I see
the line of my people,
back to the beginning.
'Lo they do call to me.
They bid me
take my place amongst them.
In the halls of Valhalla,
where the brave
may live...
forever.
Norse battle chant
Guys please follow the rules of a report player thread. DON'T COMMENT IF YOU WERE NOT INVOLVED.

I know I am breaking this rule by posting this, but I am taking this oppurtunity to say, keep it clean in here, a developer will look into the matter. Don't make them hand out punishment not relevant to the initial report.
As Ragnash said I will just let a Dev handle it but I must point out that you called me a liar, however you are the on who said you defeated wave 3 while the bot stuck was a Nord Priest (Wave 2) and you also said you were only in game for 4 minutes however if that was the case the 5 minute timer in the top right would not have said "0:00".

Have a nice day everyone.
I did not say I was in game for 4 minutes. I said that I was at the toot for 4 minutes, I don't know how long I was fighting before that fool. furthermore, as for what round it was, that is immaterial to this issue. It is not a factor with regard to establishing the truth behind 'was I foraging or not' 'did I go to the toot or not' 'did I say I was foraging or not' 'did I glitch the bot or not' 'did I hold up the server for 57 minutes or not'. The only thing that we have established is that I glitched the bot, which I openly admit and will do again if I need to go to the toilet and there is no one in the game to inconvenience, if there is someone in the game i will do what we all do and that is simply get them to save for a few minutes. But you stand accused of all the rest and I know, and I am sure that many others are sure also that you are guilty of them and are using semantics regarding what round it was to cloud the issue. I am not even going to indulge your drivel by defending myself on that point. Suffice to say, 'I was beating up on nords by myself, I had a need to go to the toot, glitched the bot regardless of what spawn it was, and very shortly after resuming while the confrontation with some small minded loser was still very fresh in my mind I got through a spawn round only to have 'zero' people spawn. There you go. I don't care what you make of that, there are the facts. Try and limit yourself to matters pertaining to the issue.
'Lo there
do I see my father
'Lo there do I see
my mother and my sisters
and my brothers.
'Lo there do I see
the line of my people,
back to the beginning.
'Lo they do call to me.
They bid me
take my place amongst them.
In the halls of Valhalla,
where the brave
may live...
forever.
Norse battle chant
Enough has been said. Do not post in a Report player thread unless you are directly involved, Kila.

Thank you Ragnash, for trying to help out.

Aragorn, I suggest you let Rex dig his own grave. Please don't post again.

Rex...
Start the game already!
Warned.