Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item Drops
If we could get item drops when the  wave 20  ends would be good.

drops should based on MVP's like;
most healer
most damage dealer
most damage blocker(shielders) etc.

Could be good.And people would try to do their best to team instead of staying afk.

Drops could be 45-100k item like Small lump of lead, Water of Hvergelmir,Scale of Fafnir and no one complaint about "i didin't get good drop."
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
So if there are multiple shielders, who becomes the MVP?
(12-01-2016, 07:41 PM)Soviet link Wrote: So if there are multiple shielders, who becomes the MVP?

Both of them  8)

*MVPs*
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Sorry, but I don't like that suggestions, due to a couple of reasons:

1. Why getting a reward for the "daily" work? Mats collecting would be too easy.

2. Like half of the people on a server would try to be healer. The team structure could suffer.

3. People with high-end equipment would have an advantage in dealing most damage.

Beside that, I don't believe it's a matter of AFKing, especially not with the newly introduced activity tracker.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
So the one that afk for the shortest time wins.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
If people want guaranteed drops, they should follow the kill feed. Everyone alive gets XP and gold for each kill. No one is guaranteed loot - if they were, everyone would be rich, and it's economy would be shit.

-1 to this suggestion.
(16-01-2016, 12:33 PM)Master link Wrote: If people want guaranteed drops, they should follow the kill feed. Everyone alive gets XP and gold for each kill. No one is guaranteed loot - if they were, everyone would be rich, and it's economy would be shit.

-1 to this suggestion.

its after wave 20 not every round. and i assume that u read the reward is up to 100k
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(16-01-2016, 02:22 PM)Horakti link Wrote: [quote author=Master link=topic=51523.msg254554#msg254554 date=1452947628]
If people want guaranteed drops, they should follow the kill feed. Everyone alive gets XP and gold for each kill. No one is guaranteed loot - if they were, everyone would be rich, and it's economy would be shit.

-1 to this suggestion.

its after wave 20 not every round. and i assume that u read the reward is up to 100k
[/quote]
So 50 to 100k guaranteed after every run?  Again, the economy would be flooded with mats and ruin it.
(16-01-2016, 05:43 PM)Froi link Wrote: [quote author=Horakti link=topic=51523.msg254571#msg254571 date=1452954128]
[quote author=Master link=topic=51523.msg254554#msg254554 date=1452947628]

-1 to this suggestion.

[/quote]
So 50 to 100k guaranteed after every run?  Again, the economy would be flooded with mats and ruin it.
[/quote]

Yes but no to everyone. only to MVPs.
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
No.  The more or less recent added drops to the final bosses which drop very often are enough.  If someone really is that good at killing or shielding, than they are going to be at a higher number of successful runs and are going to get stuff from Ragnar or Odin. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q