Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Next Move
Hi guys,

Anyone able to point me in the right direction i'm currently a level 46 Pikeman and have the below items:

- Jarids
- Sarranid Veiled Helmet
- Khergit Guard Boots
- Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets
- Pikeman's Plated Vest
- Barricade
- 500k gold (ish)

What would be the best items to get after this? Might i also say it takes me about a month to get any drop worth anything so getting 500k was amazing for me Tongue

Thanks guys Smile
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition !
Craftable Trowing Spears which will cost around 750k
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Just wanted to say the same, but BlackSniper, sniped my words Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(12-01-2016, 09:12 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Just wanted to say the same, but BlackSniper, sniped my words Wink.

Proved my name Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
After that I'd consider SHC.
(12-01-2016, 09:15 PM)Bobo link Wrote: After that I'd consider SHC.

Or something like a weapon?Tongue
Gur

I'd vote SHC even if he has no melee weapons. One can handle pretty well with CTS alone (actually I've seen ppl equipped with throwables only many times, they prefer to keep distance as throwing is the strongest asset for pikemen) while every SHC may be crucial for the team if no walls present (or map so requires, e.g. Caravan Ambush).
(12-01-2016, 10:09 PM)Bobo link Wrote: I'd vote SHC even if he has no melee weapons. One can handle pretty well with CTS alone (actually I've seen ppl equipped with throwables only many times, they prefer to keep distance as throwing is the strongest asset for pikemen) while every SHC may be crucial for the team if no walls present (or map so requires, e.g. Caravan Ambush).

True, I agree with you. But isn't there some cheap 50k weapon? If you are in a tough situation maybe you could slash yourself out. After the cheap weapon I would go for SHC too.
Gur

(12-01-2016, 10:13 PM)ON_Glenn link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=51528.msg253940#msg253940 date=1452636582]
I'd vote SHC even if he has no melee weapons. One can handle pretty well with CTS alone (actually I've seen ppl equipped with throwables only many times, they prefer to keep distance as throwing is the strongest asset for pikemen) while every SHC may be crucial for the team if no walls present (or map so requires, e.g. Caravan Ambush).

True, I agree with you. But isn't there some cheap 50k weapon? If you are in a tough situation maybe you could slash yourself out. After the cheap weapon I would go for SHC too.
[/quote]
German Poleaxe [49c], great long axe [marketplace for 53c], Poleaxe [50c marketplace], long awlpike [40p marketplace] are under 50k.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Yup, Long Awlpike is 40p like Sarissa, only shorter but still decent weapon behind cade and the price is nothing...