Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea for New Helmet
One of my most liked helmets is the Visored Salet although once you start getting to higher tier infantry the visored salet no longer looks good on the darker armors and the stats start to become much more inferior to other helmets on the market. My Idea was a dark Visored salet with same crafting and stats of swadian helmet maybe. I just think it would bring some more variety to the battlerfield Smile Also if any modler has any spare time and wants to make a model of this would be MUCH APPRECIATED!. Thanks and im sorry if there has been a post like this before.
P.S i didnt know weather to post here or in models and textures.
I like it  Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(15-01-2016, 02:39 PM)Jerre link Wrote: One of my most liked helmets is the Visored Salet although once you start getting to higher tier infantry the visored salet no longer looks good on the darker armors and the stats start to become much more inferior to other helmets on the market. My Idea was a dark Visored salet with same crafting and stats of swadian helmet maybe. I just think it would bring some more variety to the battlerfield Smile Also if any modler has any spare time and wants to make a model of this would be MUCH APPRECIATED!. Thanks and im sorry if there has been a post like this before.

tbh if it looks exactly the same as the visored salet (albeit a darker color) then it should have the same stats and crafting recipe. if a commando house crafted helmet existed, it would most likely have a completely new model instead of a recolored old one
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(15-01-2016, 05:13 PM)Terath link Wrote: [quote author=Jerre link=topic=51705.msg254356#msg254356 date=1452868780]
One of my most liked helmets is the Visored Salet although once you start getting to higher tier infantry the visored salet no longer looks good on the darker armors and the stats start to become much more inferior to other helmets on the market. My Idea was a dark Visored salet with same crafting and stats of swadian helmet maybe. I just think it would bring some more variety to the battlerfield Smile Also if any modler has any spare time and wants to make a model of this would be MUCH APPRECIATED!. Thanks and im sorry if there has been a post like this before.

tbh if it looks exactly the same as the visored salet (albeit a darker color) then it should have the same stats and crafting recipe. if a commando house crafted helmet existed, it would most likely have a completely new model instead of a recolored old one
[/quote]

I was thinking of a re enforeced visored salet maybe with a slightly different texture similar to the swadian helm and if the model needs to be changed maybe just slightly. Isnt the swadian helm just a retrxture of the open trooper helm?
(15-01-2016, 11:22 PM)Jerre link Wrote: Isnt the swadian helm just a retrxture of the open trooper helm?

This is a terrible example.  When it first came out, everyone hated the Swadian Helmet for this exact reason.  I'm sure a lot of people still do.

I fully support more Visored Salets as they are my favorite style of helmet, but a simple retexture is not something I'd like to see again unless it is significantly different.  I'm sure our talented modelers can do better than that Wink
(15-01-2016, 11:27 PM)Winter link Wrote: I'm sure our talented modelers can do better than that Wink

*cough* i think he means terath *cough*
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(16-01-2016, 11:37 PM)Midren link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=51705.msg254446#msg254446 date=1452900448]
I'm sure our talented modelers can do better than that Wink

*cough* i think he means terath *cough*
[/quote]

but i don't wanna
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
How about a frog-mouth helmet?
https://gyazo.com/b7065e2b2a9c11a3ec169d2df2842ced
Then I can look even more derpy than with the Pigface  Klappvisor Big Grin
Loots: Dragon Helmet-23/09/2015
wip dark sallet Smile

https://p3d.in/4BPca
(18-01-2016, 06:47 PM)Rampa link Wrote: wip dark sallet Smile

https://p3d.in/4BPca

Noooo, then I might actually want to buy dark gothic plate Sad

Looks too great and i'll be upset not to have
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia