Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would like to have some suggestions
wait.. i already have ssbow, i have ssbow and war arrows, and i dont care about getting full bear set, i just want to know what should i buy now, like bronze arrows, elmwood/ebony arrows or king/ebony/elmwood bow
(16-01-2016, 12:00 PM)_Mjolnir_ link Wrote:yeah but arrows give me +4 dmg from war arrows, bow could give +1 or +2, do you think that bow is better to buy 1st or should i buy bronze arrows maybe and then the bow? i actually have no money, im asking for the future

Go for bronze arrows. Elmwood/ebony arrows are nice and all, but as an archer on a budget, the +2 damage (12p) from the more expensive arrows vs the bronze (10p) is not worth the extra 3m you'll pay for them. At least not without a quality bow. Get bronze arrows. I see many top tier archers using bronze arrows, simply because they work and won't cost you an arm and a leg. Not to mention, arrows can be picked up in game - loads of people have good arrows.

Further, go for a bow before you go for armor, unless you want a short term goal. Bear armor is not hard to get - but, simply put, if you miss peak on hard/rag, your armor doesn't really matter as much as most enemies will one shot you anyways. A better bow = more kills. More kills = higher income. While bows can be picked up in game, bring your own bow so you don't have to worry about a scramble to find a player who resets on spawn and take his bow before another player gets it.

After you settle your armor, try to upgrade your melee weapon if possible. Wormbane, a bastard sword, is lovely for players on a budget because you can move it across all characters - same goes for the splitter, which is a 1h. Wormbane also gets cool points for being a legendary, and may prove a little harder to get than the splitter.

Regardless of how you go about it, you're on a good track. Focus on weapons, and build your character's wealth on the back of some high kill runs (And a little luck from the NI gods Tongue)

Cheers, and happy hunting!

~M
(16-01-2016, 12:17 PM)Master link Wrote:[quote author=_Mjolnir_ link=topic=51733.msg254536#msg254536 date=1452945635]
yeah but arrows give me +4 dmg from war arrows, bow could give +1 or +2, do you think that bow is better to buy 1st or should i buy bronze arrows maybe and then the bow? i actually have no money, im asking for the future

Go for bronze arrows. Elmwood/ebony arrows are nice and all, but as an archer on a budget, the +2 damage (12p) from the more expensive arrows vs the bronze (10p) is not worth the extra 3m you'll pay for them. At least not without a quality bow. Get bronze arrows. I see many top tier archers using bronze arrows, simply because they work and won't cost you an arm and a leg. Not to mention, arrows can be picked up in game - loads of people have good arrows.

Further, go for a bow before you go for armor, unless you want a short term goal. Bear armor is not hard to get - but, simply put, if you miss peak on hard/rag, your armor doesn't really matter as much as most enemies will one shot you anyways. A better bow = more kills. More kills = higher income. While bows can be picked up in game, bring your own bow so you don't have to worry about a scramble to find a player who resets on spawn and take his bow before another player gets it.

After you settle your armor, try to upgrade your melee weapon if possible. Wormbane, a bastard sword, is lovely for players on a budget because you can move it across all characters - same goes for the splitter, which is a 1h. Wormbane also gets cool points for being a legendary, and may prove a little harder to get than the splitter.

Regardless of how you go about it, you're on a good track. Focus on weapons, and build your character's wealth on the back of some high kill runs (And a little luck from the NI gods Tongue)

~M
[/quote]

thank you for the complete answer and explaination, could you just explain me what does "1h" mean? then im done, thx =D
(16-01-2016, 12:20 PM)_Mjolnir_ link Wrote:[quote author=Master link=topic=51733.msg254544#msg254544 date=1452946655]
[quote author=_Mjolnir_ link=topic=51733.msg254536#msg254536 date=1452945635]
yeah but arrows give me +4 dmg from war arrows, bow could give +1 or +2, do you think that bow is better to buy 1st or should i buy bronze arrows maybe and then the bow? i actually have no money, im asking for the future

~M
[/quote]

thank you for the complete answer and explaination, could you just explain me what does "1h" mean? then im done, thx =D
[/quote]

1h = 1 handed weapon Tongue
alright, ty all =D