Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should my idea be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.17%
13 54.17%
No
45.83%
11 45.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

i have an idea
Anyone saying no, please give a reason
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
(18-01-2016, 12:28 AM)Bubbles link Wrote: Anyone saying no, please give a reason

Everyone saying yes, please give a reason.
I don't like exp transfering in what horaki said.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

What he said is complete bs, forget what he said, its my topic.
The only part  I would enjoy is having the potential for your characters to trade each other regardless of which house they are. That's the only part I like
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
To be honest, i sort of like the struggle to move items from character from character, without it it'll just feel, too easy.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Put it like this,
Say your in LK and you sent your id to me to do a trade for a DWP.
You get it and now you want to trade this for something in the house bank, since you can't use a DWP, and Xen(Leader), went to England and is stuck in the floods, Woody(captain), has lost power due to the bush fires, in AU, and Terath(captain) has had a nasty infection he doesn't wanna come on, he needs to rest. So then your stuck right?
(these are all examples, hope this doesn't happen)
(18-01-2016, 03:32 AM)Bubbles link Wrote: Put it like this,
You get it and now you want to trade this for something in the house bank, since you can't use a DWP, and Xen(Leader), went to England and is stuck in the floods, Woody(captain), has lost power due to the bush fires, in AU, and Terath(captain) has had a nasty infection he doesn't wanna come on, he needs to rest. So then your stuck right?

woody (is not a captain)_
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(18-01-2016, 04:16 AM)Midren link Wrote: [quote author=Bubbles link=topic=51900.msg254853#msg254853 date=1453087974]
Put it like this,

woody (is not a captain)_
[/quote]
like i said it was an exmaple
There's a point in it. It happens one needs to make trade quickly and none of the house leaders is available to send the house invitation. I suspect it happens more often than we might think and makes the members frustrated.
(18-01-2016, 07:39 AM)Bobo link Wrote: There's a point in it. It happens one needs to make trade quickly and none of the house leaders is available to send the house invitation. I
it happens more often than we might think and makes the members frustrated.
.  It happened alot to me before I had my own house tbh.
Gur