Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Froi
Bro just comes in the game and instantly starts trash talking me in specific i got one admin karisus to tell him to stop once its annoying.
im in a server with him right now, hes said nothing offensive to you and you are in this server also
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(18-01-2016, 11:12 PM)Prof_Troll link Wrote: im in a server with him right now, hes said nothing offensive to you and you are in this server also
Yea, he's just annoying
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
Seeing as how you have no screenshots, and I'm in TS with a bunch of people that are in server and they back me up, gg?

Also, for admins, the only trash talking was done by Maniac at around 5:10-5:15 Central Time.  I asked him to stop leeching, he them comes back saying " he needed to kick a stupid bitch off the internet", then proceeds to tell me "i wasn't leeching you asshole" or something like that.  Feel free to check logs.  He was already reported once for insults in chat, so I don't know what that says about him.

Also, Deer is the only admin here lol.
(18-01-2016, 11:13 PM)Bubbles link Wrote: [quote author=Prof_Troll link=topic=51994.msg255032#msg255032 date=1453158769]
im in a server with him right now, hes said nothing offensive to you and you are in this server also
Yea, he's just annoying
[/quote]

but nothing offensive has been said from what ive seen
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(18-01-2016, 11:33 PM)Bubbles link Wrote: [quote author=Froi link=topic=51994.msg255034#msg255034 date=1453158822]
Seeing as how you have no screenshots, and I'm in TS with a bunch of people that are in server and they back me up, gg?

Also, for admins, the only trash talking was done by Maniac at around 5:10-5:15 Central Time.  I asked him to stop leeching, he them comes back saying " he needed to kick a stupid bitch off the internet", then proceeds to tell me "i wasn't leeching you asshole" or something like that.  Feel free to check logs.  He was already reported once for insults in chat, so I don't know what that says about him.

Also, Deer is the only admin here lol.
Don't change a fact to this Bullshit story.
He said Brb he was gone for 2 minutes, don't lie, you saw that in chat, you were stirring shit again.
[/quote]
Never saw that.  Does that excuse his profanity filled outburst at me?  Any normal human could have said "I said I would be gone for 2 minutes buddy"
I'm sure a public debate is not going to settle this issue. Leave it to the admins or devs to look into it (:
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
Matter has been noted.