Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Admin
Well this admin is in game with us will keeped unamed this is mainly a principle report. I say some things in cap not spam or anything just like telling people advice or strats or cursing myself for dying, its not often or anytihng just random. I say in caps so people will see it.Well this admin is aparently only seeing my caps messages so he warns me well ya know iforget and a few waves latter i think i die and caps it again well then he says last warning well i die on last round am watching retards kill king with half team dead so i yell in chat use tome he kicks me for what i assume is purposefull of missing the tome being used. Next game is all well and stuff i talk to the admin about the rules and why its a big deal and i drop it well some kid says something in caps and i randomly say well why dont you warn him about it. well i get kicked and im just a little mad about how caps is not a big deal unless you spam it for god sakes. Plus i dont really feel i needed to get kicked the second time that was stupid. So laugh at me ifyou will im mad about losing my hard slot because of some really stupid reason.
ITS THE PRINCIPLE  oh no the caps
(20-01-2016, 05:47 AM)Maniacboy01 link Wrote: ITS THE PRINCIPLE  oh no the caps

I actually don't really know the meaning of this report. Seems to me that this admin just did his work.
Gur

(20-01-2016, 06:38 AM)ON_Glenn link Wrote: [quote author=Maniacboy01 link=topic=52078.msg255231#msg255231 date=1453268864]
ITS THE PRINCIPLE  oh no the caps

I actually don't really know the meaning of this report. Seems to me that this admin just did his work.
[/quote]

i cant find a point in the Ruels how say writhing with Caps in not allowd i find a Point that you schould not spam or annoying people and some other things. But not that you dont have to writhe in caps.
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
All it is is kind of annoying.  All caps rather than typing like a normal person is like sitting at the dinner table where everyone is having normal conversation but you keep screaming.

Also, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever tell an admin how to do his/her job.  They really get salty when you do that.
(20-01-2016, 08:28 AM)Froi link Wrote: All it is is kind of annoying.  All caps rather than typing like a normal person is like sitting at the dinner table where everyone is having normal conversation but you keep screaming.

Also, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever tell an admin how to do his/her job.  They really get salty when you do that.

(20-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Maniacboy01 link Wrote: Next game is all well and stuff i talk to the admin about the rules and why its a big deal and i drop it well some kid says something in caps and i randomly say well why dont you warn him about it. well i get kicked and im just a little mad about how caps is not a big deal unless you spam it for god sakes. Plus i dont really feel i needed to get kicked the second time that was stupid. So laugh at me ifyou will im mad about losing my hard slot because of some really stupid reason.

I can understand that Scremming is not a fine way but somethims i also hate it to die and writhe in caps another thing is that an admin if he warn 1 for writhing with caps he have to warn all becaus if he does this not its not fair !

and admins schould all people treat equally!!!!
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Have you ever heard about paragraphs or separating sentences with the 'Enter' key?
Seriously this is one of those fine examples, which when attempted to read will cause massive headache to the user.

Maybe your query would be taken more seriously if you would have just taken your time and effort to correctly formulate the question/complaint. (Just a friendly suggestion.)
Ozzy_RG - Royal Guard
Ozzy_MP - Master Peltast
Ozzy_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
Not sure bashing/making fun of the poster will do much here.

Might wanna leave this to the staff to deal with, especially to the people who weren't actually in the server when this happened.
I would suggest not using the Caps [It is shouting]

Also not a good idea to be cheeky.