Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Pawnhouse" Request !!
I love this idea. It would help players to arm themself (weapons/Armor/Support) without being rich. However, 240k for 24 hour is too much in my opinion. 5k per hour would be much better
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I think that will make game more 'capitalist'. that mods good side was being a bit communist. let me example capitalist side of game is site side. communist side of game is ingame side. you need to buy items in site. but ingame people gives their items for free because we are a team and for beat nords we need good items and teamwork. now what means to be more capitalist. in normal runs people drops their items for use other players. it makes team more powerful and its communist side of game. but if theres a lending system thats means gain money with ownership right, communist ingame become capitalist ingame. for lending items and gain money, people wont drop their items and force people to pay gold for use items. it makes new players slave of item possessors and their work is goes to item possessors. and remember why people plays this game, fun! if you take peoples gold from ownership right i dont think it would be funny.in communist system poor people can use legendary items but in capitalist system it would be really hard for poor players to use legendary. i think system shouldnt change. capitalist site encourages people to play and gain items and communist ingame encourages people to share items for beat nords and win game. and about lending support items if lending will be free then it would be good because i was said it. if you take money for support items, people saving money wont lend support items. we dont lose anything for lending support items for 24h. im an alchemist and for lvl up im making tons of cades and medic boxes and they waits in my inventory. but if there a system you can leave your item and when time comes you can get back it would be good. and of course lend taker cant be able sell or trade that support item.
my text is long but shortly i wanted to said theres no need to change system. that game is a teamwork game. people plays for fun. no need to make rich people more rich. but if lending will be free and theres guarantee of taking back item that system would be good.
my native language isnt english sorry if theres any linguistic mistake.