Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Strange Helmet
A helmet which can't be dropped/crafted anymore
I haven't ever seen someone else using this badboy
It's usable by all classes and by every level
PM me offers or post below
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Stats?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
It only has 24 protection which isnt too good, but its perfect for every new character as you can always use it for whatever you want or just to put it up to look cool
do you have a picture?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
I'd put a hold on any plans to trade this for now.  I am not certain that the usability of the Strange set was intentional.  They have been marked unusable again until further notice.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I am still able to use it though on any character
I can confirm this change was unintentional.  The Strange Armour set has not been reintroduced.

The drop-down menus on your character page should not be showing the gear now.  If you join a server without updating your gear, you wills still have it but as soon as you update, it will be removed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Why cant you just leave it in the game as a collectable? It doesnt make any gamechanging difference if there is a cool looking antique helmet with "alright" stats.
(25-01-2016, 06:32 AM)Feel_It link Wrote:Why cant you just leave it in the game as a collectable? It doesnt make any gamechanging difference if there is a cool looking antique helmet with "alright" stats.

Probably not the best place to discuss this - might want to PM Kip - maybe he can tell you more in private without this thread turning into an argument over a helmet that was not supposed to be usable Smile

Bummer though. Curious as to what offers you got on it Tongue