Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It\'s Good
40.00%
18 40.00%
It\'s Bad
46.67%
21 46.67%
What is Call of Duty!?!?!?!
13.33%
6 13.33%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Call of Duty : Black Ops 2
(18-10-2012, 07:37 PM)Senni link Wrote: I have modern warfare 2 and world at war on the xbox.

Hate them both and as a result, every COD game Tongue

Guess I should have picked better ones to start with Big Grin

It's too late for me....Save Enjoy yourselves!

Say me your Xbox live name!!!*_*
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(19-10-2012, 07:46 AM)Peter_File link Wrote: [quote author=WheresMyVodka link=topic=6754.msg56300#msg56300 date=1350589572]
battlefield 3 now thats better than COD Big Grin in my opinion
I'd agree with you but bf3 seems to be turing into another COD with each update.
[/quote] havent played it since the patch of sever hosting Sad but it was 1st released MAV kills Suicuied mav + c4 at apache ahhh good times
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
I got:

Cod2
Cod4
Cod5
cod6 (mw2)
cod7 (black ops)
cod8 (mw3)

Tough I'm not getting black ops 2, just got bored of cod.

Got all of them

stopped playing all of them
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(19-10-2012, 07:46 AM)Peter_File link Wrote: [quote author=WheresMyVodka link=topic=6754.msg56300#msg56300 date=1350589572]
battlefield 3 now thats better than COD Big Grin in my opinion
I'd agree with you but bf3 seems to be turing into another COD with each update.
[/quote]Last update they released Armored Kill which featured the largest maps in Battlefield - Yup, just keeps turning more and more into CoD.
Don't ever compare these three games CoD, Battlefield, or Halo. Do that and you get a gigantic bomb that starts a gigantic flame war ( Not saying that has happened here, just saying Tongue ).

In any case though the only Call of Duty's I like are Treyarch's.

I only played CoD 4 ( IW ) for like a month. CoD 5 ( Treyarch ) I played that one for like a year, so fun. Until it got overrun with hackers, now its unplayable. ZOOOOMMBBBIIESS, is best with friends by your side!!! I only played MW2 ( IW ) for like two months. Then Black ops is when I quit CoD. Never played MW3.

I don't mean to show off my internet peni* or something like that, but im pretty good at console shooters (PC shooters different story ). So I have fun in CoD cause im always first or second place.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I played Call of Duty and the United Offensive expansion way back when it first came out on PC. Call of Duty 2 was probably the prime for CoD, Call of Duty 3 was a nightmare. World at War was a decent game and Modern Warfare was revolutionary for its time. Then the game never really changed. MW, MW2, Black Ops, MW3 and Black Ops 2 all feel like the same game with different maps/weapons. Call of Duty has really sold themselves out with Black Ops 2 and all of the DLC content it has and plans to release and has lost all respect from me. I'd have to say Red Orchestra 2 is the way to go now for World War style and Battlefield 3 for modern warfare style. Hell even Tribes Ascend and Planetside 2 for futuristic style, all of these games being a better option then Black Ops 2 in my opinion. However at the end of the day it's just an opinion, but that's how I feel about it.
Im currently Prestige 2,lvl 53.
Weapons I got on Gold:
PDW-57
MP7
Vector K10
Skorpin EVO

Weapons I got on Diamond:
All these shiny Snipers
Almost all my MP's,only the Chiqom is missing ..

Anybody here wants to play with me on Xbox?
If so PM me your names Wink
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Played it for 4 days, quit, haven't played since.. what a waste of money..
But it is much better than MW3 ... I play BO2 and MW3 I don't love this two games but I don't hate them ...