Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A couple of Questions
Hello,

I was just wondering about some points as i am at uni and have been away for a little while:

- How do i play nordinvasion on a Mac laptop as thats the only computer i have atm?
        -Who do i speak to about the forum profile icons? Such as contributor and member status upgrades?
        - How is everyone finding Swadian Citadel map? (Just curious)

Thanks
About Ranks see here

and

[Image: n9zGKIm.png]
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Thanks to whoever sorted the contributor status out, much appreciated. Now i just need to know how to play NI on mac. I may use a triple boot system. Could work, but ill wait untill someone says another way before i do it.

Thanks for the previous comment from that person.
If I am not wrong, swadian citadel is the map with the big stairs to the walls on both ends of the map. We played it and it was fine (I guess otherwise it would have not be added^^)
Also I could imagine, it is quite good for kiting Smile
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(25-01-2016, 03:10 AM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: Also I could imagine, it is quite good for kiting Smile
Shhh! Don't tell anyone!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(25-01-2016, 03:35 AM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=Kanade Tachibana link=topic=52360.msg256159#msg256159 date=1453691438]
Also I could imagine, it is quite good for kiting Smile
Shhh! Don't tell anyone!
[/quote]

Too late I assume :C Tho I haven´t seen Swadian Citadel on other modes than Beginner.
well i hope you all enjoy the map. I really want to go on it Sad
It needs more Anvils.  There are some spots that i want to cade that can't be done because you can't get to a anvil in time.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(24-01-2016, 01:17 PM)Fisherman link Wrote: Hello,

I was just wondering about some points as i am at uni and have been away for a little while:

- How do i play nordinvasion on a Mac laptop as thats the only computer i have atm?
        -Who do i speak to about the forum profile icons? Such as contributor and member status upgrades?

Thanks
lol you got contributor for 1 map, shows how bias the community is
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
(25-01-2016, 07:50 PM)Non-Political Proton link Wrote: [quote author=Fisherman link=topic=52360.msg256005#msg256005 date=1453641459]
Hello,

Thanks
lol you got contributor for 1 map, shows how bias the community is
[/quote]
Bias? please explain why this is bias and then i will say why you are wrong.
(25-01-2016, 02:38 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: It needs more Anvils.  There are some spots that i want to cade that can't be done because you can't get to a anvil in time.
Thanks, ill see what i can do about this when i get the chance.