Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Genghis_Khan, Sharmastyle_II
these two guys where glitching on hard_na1 (Hidden Cave). joined on wave 12 at about 6:30pm au time. I joined for two rounds to see what was happening but left when i realized it wasn't a one off wave glitch. I wouldn't really give a shit if someone was glitching but these guys refused they where and tried to justify what they where doing
[Image: Nq3rJbf.jpg]
[Image: HlUIULu.jpg]
[Image: ahKj4jk.jpg]
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
(25-01-2016, 07:43 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote: these two guys where glitching on hard_na1 (Hidden Cave). joined on wave 12 at about 6:30pm au time. I joined for two rounds to see what was happening but left when i realized it wasn't a one off wave glitch. I wouldn't really give a shit if someone was glitching but these guys refused they where and tried to justify what they where doing
[Image: Nq3rJbf.jpg]
[Image: HlUIULu.jpg]
[Image: ahKj4jk.jpg]

it's simple.....if the cades are being injured even though the bots are getting stuck on a wall how is that in any way glitching? i see people play this way on hidden cave all the time by the way in full runs...why should i have to justify myself to a player who randomly joins a kiting run with no gear then leaves

*edit* By the way, what you didn't see mob_boss and didn't care to stay for, was that they happened to take down multiple wall cades throughout the run though waves 1-17 whilst we stayed alive....so. clearly you need to not jump to such hastely conclusions and point fingers at other players.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
there was no glitching

and you left because you were going to get reported for joining the server with no weapons whatsoever you came to leech

the first thing you said when you joined with no gear is 'what do i do'.....buying a weapon and equiping it would be a start
I left because you were clearly glitching not because you had a cry that i had no gear, yes i did say i had no gear and what do i do, but that was at the point i didnt realize it was glitching.

and about the cades, they barely ever get hit, its bugging out the nords pathing and they are aiming for you and not the barricades
I would almost say it glitching but it a cading spot that be use for along time now i dont think it a problem other wise it would of been changed all ready. 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
now your just being silly, your not new to the game

you know you don't join server without gear that is basics

you just joined with one of your chars you are leveling that had no items and expected a free ride on a hard server
(25-01-2016, 07:53 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote: I left because you were clearly glitching not because you had a cry that i had no gear, yes i did say i had no gear and what do i do, but that was at the point i didnt realize it was glitching.

and about the cades, they barely ever get hit, its bugging out the nords pathing and they are aiming for you and not the barricades

So because I know that the farthest person at the start of the spawn keeps the initial aggro and therefore gets the majority of the wave in the corner, and then the rest hit the cades....so that's a glitch? Because I know how aggro in this game works then...? Your whole report is a frivolous accusation with no grounds.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
yes woody it is a cading spot, but what they where doing was clearly abusing the parthing system
you where using barrels to blow up the ones hitting the cades so there would just be enough to be stuck in limbo.

Im going to leave this as this is and let an admin/dev decide what is happening
Just going to post this from the Ni wiki
[Image: 52252084754898af58cbef2603cd4367.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|