Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB: AGS
My offer for AGS:
Commando stuff: Aurora Blade+Fearsome Knight Helmet+Transitional Armor+Swadian Hope
Sniper stuff:Fiendish bow+bronze arrows+full bear armour+Open Trooper Helmet
Pikeman stuff: Thunder Pike
+mats
Updated
I suggest you don't put monetary values to your stuff. If someone has an AGS or VGS, they aren't going to have a gold value on it, so there is no point in your having one. Besides that, it only causes arguments on how much things are really worth.

Just an idea...
Start the game already!
(18-10-2012, 07:33 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:I suggest you don't put monetary values to your stuff. If someone has an AGS or VGS, they aren't going to have a gold value on it, so there is no point in your having one. Besides that, it only causes arguments on how much things are really worth.

Just an idea...
Ok. Thank you, mate.
I have an idea....

On a different note,

if your serious in getting an AGS or VGS,
you might want to try and get either a comparable big legendary or something tempting to downsize into.

E.g. Big legendary wise, Hurricane, Penetrator or PoK.

Or offer a really tempting set and/or a downgrade:

E.g. EK + Fearsome + other high level commando pieces (as I'm assuming someone with a VGS or AGS is a commando Tongue).

Personally, I'm very close to having everything I could ever want for my commando, so I'm very unlikely to trade my AGS.

So I wish you the best of luck with Chibbi or one of the lost AGS' (inactive players).

And best of luck for a VGS.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Thank you very much, I remade the my offer tomorrow as you suggested ...
Updated
(18-10-2012, 07:45 PM)Senni link Wrote:So I wish you the best of luck with Chibbi or one of the lost AGS' (inactive players).

Mines isn't for sale, I suggest you try one of the others, not sure who has them now mind you. Good luck!
(18-10-2012, 08:10 PM)Chibbi link Wrote:[quote author=Senni link=topic=6764.msg56298#msg56298 date=1350589504]
So I wish you the best of luck with Chibbi or one of the lost AGS' (inactive players).

Mines isn't for sale, I suggest you try one of the others, not sure who has them now mind you. Good luck!
[/quote]
okay, thank Wink
Updated offer
+1 legendary... Please sell me :'(