Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Well idk what to call this 'ping' ?
Normal ping on Na severs is high 200s and for the past week or so it be at 500+ and it staying at 500 not moving

and no Au/Eu severs are fine/normal  :o

[Image: 38e018e840f566aa859644a5bdc9d9e3.jpg]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
it happens to me in eu servers. time stops and after a while i see my ping is 800+. it happens often. before it wasnt happens. admins should solve that problem
(26-01-2016, 06:54 AM)Mira link Wrote: it happens to me in eu servers. time stops and after a while i see my ping is 800+. it happens often. before it wasnt happens. admins should solve that problem
If your talking about your ping going up and down that is a different problem to myn

no no it didnt happened to me before.im playing for long time and my internet is good. i see many people having this problem in game and in forums they writes. it cant be coincidence i think. devs should look at that problem i think. why before updates theres no any ping problems and why after uptades theres too many ping problems i really wonder.
I'm having the same. No dev responded. We concluded that it was my internet however why didn't it happen earlier. My internet has always been good.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(26-01-2016, 01:16 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I'm having the same. No dev responded. We concluded that it was my internet however why didn't it happen earlier. My internet has always been good.
you are right. i think devs should look at there. theres a 'real' ping problem and im sure its not from my internet connection. i play in native but theres no ping problem. i have this problem only in ni servers.
With so few people confirming this issue, it is hard for me to assume that it has anything to do with our servers.  Even now, the three people in this thread are split among different regions and different servers.  At present, I would be more inclined to blame your local ISPs for service degradation coincidentally at around the same time.  If we can get more confirmation that this is a widespread problem or if anyone has a specific suspicion of what might be going on, I'll certainly take a closer look.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
After me and Bluzark used trace command we figured out that the connection with Hetzner was the problem. Later on I blamed my internet, however, it has always been fine.
Except the event from CM last week, I only have it on public runs, and never on event servers.

Also, if it was client side, then how can the ping rise up to 600-1300 ping when living in the EU and playing on a EU server.
The ping should maybe raise temporary with 50 then, not with 600-1300 right ? (and then also randomly. Then it works, then the ping goes high again, then normal etc etc .. )
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Depends on what is causing the issue.  Quite a while back, X and I were having a issue similar to this.  Ping would sporadically rise up to 600+ on any server and would be all but unplayable.  And it was only noticeable on NI servers.  It turned out that our Router was failing and causing the issue.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Just going to put a update to this Na sever's been down to less than 400 ping this week. Yay ?
(26-01-2016, 08:51 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Depends on what is causing the issue.  Quite a while back, X and I were having a issue similar to this.  Ping would sporadically rise up to 600+ on any server and would be all but unplayable.  And it was only noticeable on NI servers.  It turned out that our Router was failing and causing the issue.
I have seen more and more Au people with my problem guessing Kip's right or it something else.