Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion EU Official Event - January 26th
Welcome to the NordInvasion Official [size=8pt]kinda-Weekly Event![/size]

Welcome to the NordInvasion Official Event thread, this is where you'll find information, rules and more about the upcoming events.
Usual rules apply, you break them you'll get kicked with a possible ban from future official events.
We'll only have 1 server and server mode will be decided before the event until them here are the possible game mode options and their requirements.

Event Times
17:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
18:00 CES (Central European Time)
19:00 EET (Eastern European Time)
10:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
12:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Event starts in: [countdown=1,26,2016,17,00]Event has started[/countdown]

We will all gather in a dedicated channel in the NordInvasion Teamspeak (ts3.nordinvasion.com), 15-20 minutes before the event begins.
The password will be given out in TS, when you will all be able to join the server.  (This is required for the event, a microphone however is not unless you wish to be captain)

Please use the below application form to apply located in the spoiler, this will garentee you a spot and guarantee the position/role you'd like to do information on roles located here)

Depending on the numbers we may need extra Captains so please state if you wish to take the lead - you will be responsible for organising the defences,
managing the team and also assigning medals to the players that you think deserve them (again, check the thread mentioned above for more information).

[spoiler=Selected Roles]
- Shielder
- Attacker
- Skirmisher
- Archer
- Sharpshooter
- Medic
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I heard some rumors that people wanted more official events... Well here are some more official events!
>Sad 5 is a bit too early for me sadly, still its great see there is more events!
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
(26-01-2016, 08:55 AM)faceless link Wrote: >Sad 5 is a bit too early for me sadly, still its great see there is more events!
Well this event more based for EU players, NA events will hopefully be held by either me or one of the VM guys.
oh it makes me happy. admins reads our posts :D
this time i can join event :D in turkey its 7pm suits me :D
Character Name:  Mira
Level: 52
Class: pavise
Support Class: engineer
Support Items: none
Map/Mode: rag
Role: xbow or shielder(depends situation)
Volunteer to be Captain?: no xD
Character Name:  Kaasovic_II
Level: 49+
Class: Commando
Support Class: medic
Support Items: field meds
Equipment: dunno
Map/Mode: dont care
Role: slasher/ healer
Volunteer to be Captain?: (Optional)no

(26-01-2016, 08:58 AM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=faceless link=topic=52485.msg256413#msg256413 date=1453798534]
>Sad 5 is a bit too early for me sadly, still its great see there is more events!
Well this event more based for EU players, NA events will hopefully be held by either me or one of the VM guys.
[/quote]
5 pm uk time? a bit early isnt it? anybody that works have got no chance of attending

and faceless local time states uk time also think thats why he said it
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Sign me up

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-01-2016, 10:22 AM)Woody link Wrote: Sign me up
Then apply Wink
(26-01-2016, 09:57 AM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=52485.msg256414#msg256414 date=1453798724]
[quote author=faceless link=topic=52485.msg256413#msg256413 date=1453798534]
[/quote]
5 pm uk time? a bit early isnt it? anybody that works have got no chance of attending

and faceless local time states uk time also think thats why he said it
[/quote]
It's earlier because there are usually house events later on in the evening and I try to not overlap.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
(26-01-2016, 10:31 AM)Xen link Wrote: Then apply Wink
k.

Character Name:[LK]WoodyZwei,Royal,Legion
Equipment: Eastern Katana,Bulwark of Swadia,Fell Edge
0r
Character Name:[LK]WoodyWarden
Equipment: Stag Bow,Elmwood Arrows,Eastern Katana
0r
Character Name:[LK]WoodyMaster,Halb
Equipment: Pike of Kings,Dragon Breath
0r
Character Name:[LK]WoodyChampion
Equipment: Eagle Crossbow,Onyx Bolts,Fell Edge,Tower Shield

Support Items: Barrel Wall Same on all
Role: Master of the AFK

btw why are people complaining about time..... it at 4am for me 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|