Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make some spears Throwable?
I could slap a no_pick_up_from_ground flag on the throwable version so refilling would still be an option.

Only thing is I was planning on having the alt swap for spears to switch between overhead slashing and overhead thrust.
Yeah, maybe make it turn around, if it hits with the backside you have like a blunt dead (With a hammer) if it goes with the metal, a pierce damage. (Like the javelins, jarids, ...)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
It'd make a great Boss killing weapon. And because there's only one shot, then there'd be even more pressure for pikemen to hit Thor or Odin ;D.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(19-10-2012, 02:11 AM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote:I could slap a no_pick_up_from_ground flag on the throwable version so refilling would still be an option.

Only thing is I was planning on having the alt swap for spears to switch between overhead slashing and overhead thrust.

Some would benefit more from throwing, than slashing. (throw that snake spear!)

And some the other way round. (who would throw a dragon halberd Tongue)

(19-10-2012, 01:46 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:If only one could retrieve the spear from dead bodies.

I would love this, can't remember if I saw someone claiming they had a working script for it or not  :o.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.