Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problem founding House
Character Name: DD_Sander
Character ID: 5847

Captain Character Name: DD_Sherlock
Captain Character ID: 17383

Name of House: DareDevil
Further Comments:

Hope to hear from you soon  Wink
The house is there, it just had 0 gold so it was closed. I put 5000 gold into the house so it should work again. Let me know if the leader and captain are right.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
No, they are not there once was a house called DareDevils, but then we kinda stopped playing for a while and now we are getting back into it,
no one of us was still in DareDevils so we had to make a new house, when I tried to do so it said DareDevils was taken, so I made a house DareDevil (without the s).
It is still the same group we play with.

Anyways, when I look at my houses it still offers me to found a new one, so i take it it is not fixed yet, and as far as I know I was the leader of the DareDevilS as well, so if that house got reinstated shouldn't it set me as the House Lord?
OK try now. Your new house also had 0 gold so I put money in it (make sure you donate gold to your house to keep it alive!!!). I made you leader and other guy captain.

Do you want me to delete the DareDevilS house and remove all the players that are in it and rename your house to be DareDevils?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Hi,

Old post, I know, but it is the same house. We went inactive for a while and now we want to continue where we stopped. I tried to found the house again, but like last time the website says the house already exists.

I'm perfectly fine if the 10.000 gets deducted again, but it would be nice if we could use our Original house name.

Thanks in advance,

Sander

Character Name: DD_Sander
Character ID: 5847

Captain Character Name: DD_Sherlock
Captain Character ID: 17383

Name of House: DareDevil
Further Comments:
Never mind, we found another solution.