Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

question
Hello,

If you play 2 h a day , what is the chance to get a legendary loot ?
or how long will it take?

anyone know?

tnx
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
I have around 1.8k hours on NI in the past 3~ years and i havent looted.
There are people who have alot more hours than me and only loot on rare occasions.
There are players who have recently started who have looted.

It is all down to luck.
I literally came back after not playing for a long time, and looted an impervious shortly after
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
oh ok tnx!
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
Personally, it took me 2100 hours NI and the Legendary Week last year (highly increased chances) to get a loot, though I haven't been in a house with regular runs for ages. Some people are just way more lucky than others, in any case you shouldn't play for the loot only, as that can make NI really frustrating really fast
(28-01-2016, 10:40 PM)Noname link Wrote: Personally, it took me 2100 hours NI and the Legendary Week last year (highly increased chances) to get a loot, though I haven't been in a house with regular runs for ages. Some people are just way more lucky than others, in any case you shouldn't play for the loot only, as that can make NI really frustrating really fast
Yep don't think of loot as income

Look at my signature if it any clue.

Edit: This timing lol  ;D

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Hmm,

I am playing this for 4 years now and had no luck. So yes it all comes down to the luck that you have.
Gur

I think it might have something to do with your ID, some people will simply get picked others will not. I have about 800 hours in NI, played in multiple hard and rag runs and I have never looted a scale or eagle feather, which seem to be fairly common loots. I am starting to think they are a myth!
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
(29-01-2016, 12:26 PM)faceless link Wrote: I think it might have something to do with your ID, some people will simply get picked others will not. I have about 800 hours in NI, played in multiple hard and rag runs and I have never looted a scale or eagle feather, which seem to be fairly common loots. I am starting to think they are a myth!

Haha I have been thinking that also. Or that my account is blocked for legendary's. But 800 hours aint that much though for a legendary.
Gur

(29-01-2016, 12:33 PM)ON_Glenn link Wrote: [quote author=faceless link=topic=52605.msg256879#msg256879 date=1454070377]
I think it might have something to do with your ID, some people will simply get picked others will not. I have about 800 hours in NI, played in multiple hard and rag runs and I have never looted a scale or eagle feather, which seem to be fairly common loots. I am starting to think they are a myth!

Haha I have been thinking that also. Or that my account is blocked for legendary's. But 800 hours aint that much though for a legendary.
[/quote]

Just to be clear, I am not saying i think I should I have looted a legendary.

I just think its weird that I have never looted a Scale or Eagle feather even though almost every hard game someone says eagle or scale in the logs. So I am saying I think I should have looted one of them by now and I think its something to do with my ID that I haven't.

I also think the loot system is unfair for people like Logan who has "around 1.8k hours on NI in the past 3~ years and i haven't looted." And yet someone I know started the game and looted a Noble Steel Gaunt after 3 days and sold it like 6m, making him instantly richer than me by over a million.

I dont want to piss and moan, I just to say that the system is not 'fair' because it is not rewarding to long time players, its random and it shouldn't be. Smile Rant over. I still love the game, and I will continue to donate and play. I just wish I knew for sure that if I played long enough, that I would eventually loot, but with a random system it may never happen. Now rant really over Big Grin I love NI!

SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!