Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord
I have heard that M&B 2: Bannerlord is coming out this year and I was wandering if when it arrives if NI would be able to transfer over to it at some point with all of our characters intact?

The new engine looks amazing and NI on that would be incredible and so many new opportunities would open up for the game.
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
From all of the time i'd spent in nordinvasion, i think there should be a system at where you could transfer items and there would be 4 stages of tiers. Low tier, mid tier, high tier, and legendary tier. mid tier items could be traded for low, high to mid, and so on/. Or everything should just be transfered, or maybe both games could merge, so if you didn't have bannerlord, you could still play on warband, that would proably mean more server cost. But i'd be fine with anything really, in my opinion.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Porting this one over, with all your gear?
Forget it.
Another mod, sure.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Its just an opinion, i don't really care about what happends.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Could NI be re-modded into Bannerlord and then everyone is given their stuff? or would it have to be a complete reset for everyone?
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
I personally would rather see a complete reset for EVERYONE. We would have to learn how to work together to make runs happen, someone finds a low tier legendary and suddenly that's the best thing in the game and it helps you get a little further and further. People and houses having to work together in order to guarantee success sounds very appealing to me. Basically everyone working together and having to support each other through the new start is, what I think to be, the best option. 
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
The thing is:
Bannerlord is most likely going to use other files, thus all current items would have to be ported.
Also, you can't use Warbands assets anymore.

So that's a lot of work, and I doubt the devs will choose this way. Oh, and I'd like to see a fresh start.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
If NI 2 happens, I'm all for a full reset. The beginning of the mod was really fun, and I'd like to see it again Smile
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
As much as I'd like to see NI rise the way it did in its early times, I do strongly dislike having a full reset, since all the play time it took would go to waste, all loots (which you'll most likely never ever get again) were taken away. Personally, I got my legendaries after 2100h and 2300h recently, and it's something I feel like I have worked hard for - I wouldn't just want to let all the effort I put into it be vanished for nothing at all, I couldn't even expect to get any form of exchange for it in case of a full reset
(31-01-2016, 07:46 PM)Noname link Wrote:As much as I'd like to see NI rise the way it did in its early times, I do strongly dislike having a full reset, since all the play time it took would go to waste, all loots (which you'll most likely never ever get again) were taken away. Personally, I got my legendaries after 2100h and 2300h recently, and it's something I feel like I have worked hard for - I wouldn't just want to let all the effort I put into it be vanished for nothing at all, I couldn't even expect to get any form of exchange for it in case of a full reset

Who cares? Its a game. Its going to be a full reset anyway and thats how most ppl want it.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane