Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Naphta pots
Used by the Order of the Knights of St-John around the 15th and 16th century, and many other factions ofc.

These weapons could cause massdestruction among ranks and would often have a devastating
effect on morale. They could be buried, as traps, or hurled over the walls onto ladders, formations, ships etc

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...Chania.jpg
Incendiary and flaming weapons were used in warfare for centuries prior to the invention of Greek fire. Incendiary arrows and pots containing combustible substances were used as early as the 9th century b.c. by the Assyrians and were extensively used in the Greco-Roman world as well.

Torturer's Grenades+Thor's old fire+ some new bots that throws them?
Or as a form of engineering, where they would be placed on the ground. An enemy walks over them, and gets wounded.
Lets do this
Loots -_-                                    debts;  casual
Thanos Legacy                           
Towershield                               
Durendal
Illustrious x2
Mangler
Heraldic Brigadine Plate
Leviathan's Guard
Dragon Halberd
Vagabond
Zephyr
Penetrator
Ancient Great Sword
Bulwark
Dragon spear
Eastern Full scale
Dwarf Axe
Ragnars Wrath
Naval Glaive
Dragon`s Breath
Typhoon
I like it. Hell, I'm still waiting for flaming arrows Tongue

Moar fire!
(31-01-2016, 05:08 PM)WS_Rammy link Wrote: [b] An enemy walks over them, and gets wounded.
So this is basically the same like a barrel but instead of shooting it, enemies have to run into it?
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
would say its more of the smoke nades trickters use (if you can throw the pots), and the spikes i can just see being a problem.

you place them a teammate walks on them hurting you whilst saving or shielding etc then you die
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
and there is 1 more problem how long they will be at the floor ? for 5 min or they bracke whene bots go over it or for the hole map or or or
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
yea many floors to this, also would they be super powerful or would they be weak? how many would you get in a set? 3/5/7?

i think it is very complicated to implement it player side, but pot throwers would work nord side, abit like a weaker siege master just faster moving like a trickster
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(01-02-2016, 04:28 PM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: yea many floors to this, also would they be super powerful or would they be weak? how many would you get in a set? 3/5/7?

i think it is very complicated to implement it player side, but pot throwers would work nord side, abit like a weaker siege master just faster moving like a trickster
At last 1 guy who is thinking productivly about this Big Grin

Indeed i see 2 options so far, the pot throwing or as Traps

As throwing it might indeed work like drCox suggested. Bots could come equipped with them in a trickster fashion,
only i would put them slower and fewer of them. Ammocount and dmg is a question of balancing . I Would however make them
slow and more heavily armored. Cant expect much surivability from a guy with clay pots on him, the armor is to help a little.

Looking at it from trap-making perspective it should be doable too. You place it , and when triggered by bots the pot bursts into flame
and the bots are hit by a small patch of flamedamage. Only they would get hurt, like a reverse priest heal . Forget the spikes around them.

About Jaeger's concern,  they could just stay there untill hit or end of map. If you know the paths of the bots it should not be very hard
to place it correctly
Loots -_-                                    debts;  casual
Thanos Legacy                           
Towershield                               
Durendal
Illustrious x2
Mangler
Heraldic Brigadine Plate
Leviathan's Guard
Dragon Halberd
Vagabond
Zephyr
Penetrator
Ancient Great Sword
Bulwark
Dragon spear
Eastern Full scale
Dwarf Axe
Ragnars Wrath
Naval Glaive
Dragon`s Breath
Typhoon
I was actually thinking of something similar, but a little different. We already have this kind of item (barrel), we can slow them down by building cades, we do have heals, we have also resurection tomes, so I doubt it's problem of dps, but I think what could add something innovative about it is to have repelling them. I mean in the same way as the master torturer's grenade work, I doubt you can move in the cloud even if you wanted to. Make it "unwalkable for bots" but not damaging the time the cloud would disappear. This kind of item could be used once as res tomes etc and deployed twice.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
I have some ideas on how to implement this, but more discussion could help with that.
how about a script that puts 5 small barrel explosions (weaker and less range) when shot at

or a throwing item thats burns like described above?