Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any Estimate as to when Normal + Hard US_WEST & US_EAST will return to us?
How I miss them both.
Playing on only central and EU when I'm desperate enough has limited my Nord fighting capacities
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
i feel the same way gashy
I have a feeling the West servers died to give birth to the central ones (when they changed server hosts). However, as to their current availability, I also have no idea.

Edit: typos
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Sorry guys, didn't know this was the case. Will find out whats going on now.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
As it stands at the moment there are no West servers, as these have been replaced with Central ones. The East one is down and requires another dev who is currently away to fix it.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Having West, East, and Central servers would not be a bad idea to entertain. NI is growing very quickly and much of this growth can be attributed to the newfound players in the US.

Adding these servers would potentially enable many new friends and donators to join the community. Also, it would make me very pleased with myself.  ;D
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Looks like Central is stuck and needs a restart. Looks like it's stuck in a match that still thinks there is someone on the side of the defenders.

East is just locked, so it's impossible to get in.
East, Central, and AUS are not connected to the database, so play on EU servers until they are sorted.
Ah, thanks. Any idea when it would be back on? Ping's bearable, but could be better playing from the States. I know some of my friends are having a few issues with that.
We can do nothing at the moment. Need Worm to do some stuff for Hyper so then he can do it himself.
Sorry about this.