Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Week
Not supporting it because it's honestly always the same guys who get all dat loot. (Imao)
i prefer double xp or double materials over legendaries
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Legendary week almost ruined the economy in this mod :/ pls no
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Yes. I really want to watch the same people loot several legendaries each, even though I'm actively contributing to over half of the rag runs taking place. brilliant idea.
(09-02-2016, 11:03 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Yes. I really want to watch the same people loot several legendaries each, even though I'm actively contributing to over half of the rag runs taking place. brilliant idea.
I think the people who got the most got "two," which isn't usually considered "several."

But speaking on behalf of the people who got their first (and only) drop during legendary week, and who used to play the most frequently successful house and public Ragnarok runs: "I really want to watch the same people loot several legendaries each, even though I'm actively contributing to over half of the rag runs taking place."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Legendary week was possibly one of the worst things that happened to NI. Even though it added a few new players, it completely inflated the economy at a rate of around 3000% to 4500% in one week. It crashed the economy for legendaries and made people very mad. People that had existing legendaries had their worth it tatters and it had new players with legendaries that stopped playing NI after that week. The week also made many existing players angry because they no-lifed the game for 100-200 hours and did not loot. The only possible things that could be beneficial to the economy and the community is a 2x or 3x mat drop rate, triple hm weekend or a double xp and gold week.

The only major change to the legendary drop tables during the april first week should be during the weekend in which the drops are x4 or x5 instead of x40. It should only occur for 2 or 3 days to make sure to keep the economy regulated without having a major inflation.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

+1 for double xp.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(10-02-2016, 01:43 PM)CaptOle link Wrote: Even though it added a few new players, it completely inflated the economy at a rate of around 3000% to 4500% in one week. It crashed the economy for legendaries and made people very mad. People that had existing legendaries had their worth it tatters and it had new players with legendaries that stopped playing NI after that week.
I question how many people understand economics versus those that just parrot others. These two things cannot happen at the same time. If prices "[have] their worth [in] tatters," it decreases, which is deflation, which is the opposite of an inflated economy. /sigh...

That aside, the economy of any online game always inflates over time. There is far more gold coming into the game than leaving. This is what causes inflation, not adding more digital objects for players to trade against each other. If you're really against inflation, then please request cost increases for hero class, phoenix feathers/relic fragments/etc, and charcoal/grindstone/candles/needles, respecs, another banned player auction, or anything else that truly gets gold out of the system. Until then, the gold is not leaving, and its worth relative to items is decreasing because gold is entering at a faster rate than its current value in rare items. To reiterate, that's the real cause of inflation.

Edited to add: it's funny that some of the posts against inflation mention increasing gold drops. Increasing drop rate of gold is what causes inflation in the first place. To put it in terms that I hope people can understand: imagine if everyone in the US received $1 billion dollars. A loaf of bread will surely not be $1 anymore. That's the situation you're creating by doubling gold drops.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Legendary week wasn't even fun, couldn't join any rags(which were pretty much every run)because of the 17+/16.

Also we had an entire month of double xp not too long ago, I think it would be great if people could just go back to playing the game normally.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
the game is fine with out double xp or double drops, the only people who want this stuff are people who want to get rich with out the grind ,which is why the thread maker wants another legendary week
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn