Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thief
i have one problem
ı pay sarissana and cts to my friend and he is dont give me and he say me : ı have ban.
but ı know just steam id:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036451108/
nad this event 1 years ago or more..
pls help me he is thief!!
Steam id: Calipia (burak)
Hi

When was the trade.

What Char were you using.

If he was a friend his NI game name please or maybe ask some of your House members for the name.

Send me a pm with the answers please.
I have given this a lot of work.

The trade was on the 28/09/2014 to a player that I am not going to name.

You done a few other trades with the same player not including the Sarissa or CTS after this date.

The Sarissa and CTS was given away twice to a player you should know and play with.

The person you say was a friend you traded with and you just know his steam name is in my opion a lie.  He is in your House with several Chars and has been for a long time.  You were also in contact with him on Stream in the past few days.  Yes the player that has the weapons is banned but not the one you traded with.

I believe that due to the actions of another player in your House that was trying to recover another set of CTS [from the player you only knew the Sream name but is in your House] you formed the idea that we would also return the Sarissa or CTS that you gave away and know that the items were on a Banned account and the owner would not see they were missing so no complaint.

I am not returning the items as as I believe that it was poor trading on your behalve and poor House keeping.