Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

IKEY - Yabu and Simpleton's warehouse
I'll sell you bear armour for 12 scales
(02-06-2013, 09:43 AM)Pollypo link Wrote:I'll sell you bear armour for 12 scales
Not that desperate for a Bear Armor. I'd prefer to buy it with equipment.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I'm not looking for equipment
(02-06-2013, 09:53 AM)Pollypo link Wrote:I'm not looking for equipment
Then we can't trade, or you'll have to give me a better deal. Smile
Visit my shop IKEY!
We won't trade then
Royal Shield and Swadian Hope for the HWH? if you could balance a tiny bit i would be really happy =)
(02-06-2013, 03:48 PM)tjav link Wrote:Royal Shield and Swadian Hope for the HWH? if you could balance a tiny bit i would be really happy =)
Not really interested in those items, as I have a Royal and a Dragon Axe. If I were to do this trade, it'd have to be a good deal for me -> I'd have to earn money on it. I'll look at it later this evening, but I'm not sure I'm willing to balance at all.
Visit my shop IKEY!
Do you still happen to sell any craftable Sergeant armor? For example the Banded mail, heavy mail etc. I read you were selling a Banded Mail, but that was ages ago, hopefully you´ll still have some in stock. If you do, how much do you want for it? (this is just a terribly structured comment....).
(03-06-2013, 10:54 AM)Simon Belmont link Wrote:Do you still happen to sell any craftable Sergeant armor? For example the Banded mail, heavy mail etc. I read you were selling a Banded Mail, but that was ages ago, hopefully you´ll still have some in stock. If you do, how much do you want for it? (this is just a terribly structured comment....).
I do have one lying around. It costs ~140k to craft at the moment, so you can buy it for 100k if you pay cash.
Visit my shop IKEY!
Ugh, can't afford that. Also I found a heavy highlander armor for 22k so I have decided to buy that ( although I don't like the looks of it). So,  I'm afraid I'll have to pass.