Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Passive Production Enterprises
What about a server version of it? scripts like in PW(persistant World) could be good, so we could mine/wood cutting/farming and the items that we gathered could go directly to our web inventory and we could have a daily limit like daily 25 wood, daily 25 iron/gold/steel etc.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
While that would be cool the limit would be kinda stupid.
and to make it we would need:
-New scripts
-New or recycled models
-More Servers(We can barely keep The AU servers up)
So it would be kinda hard and even worse to integrate that to the Wonderful idea of real time economy "Stocks"
10/25/22 - Worm Bane
(24-02-2016, 07:56 PM)Sunman link Wrote: While that would be cool the limit would be kinda stupid.
and to make it we would need:
-New scripts
-New or recycled models
-More Servers(We can barely keep The AU servers up)
So it would be kinda hard and even worse to integrate that to the Wonderful idea of real time economy "Stocks"

There are some OSP Codes (Open Source Project) and models in Taleworlds forum so it wont be hard and i think we can eliminate one of EU normal server since there are 4 Normal while 2 of them (rarely 3) fulls in a day time.
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Maybe but instead of a limit make it take a long time but we really need to have a way to make it beneficial for people to work together
And we could still implement the system of
Iron ore---Iron bar---Iron Tool--- Tools for another profession
We could add skills that increase proficiency in diff things.
But make it so you can max them all.
So noobs don't pick a "Bad Profession"
10/25/22 - Worm Bane
This is starting to sound like a whole separate game.
This community is full of coders/mawdellers, nothing is impossible.
@Winter its just 1 server for that Tongue

(24-02-2016, 08:03 PM)Sunman link Wrote: Maybe but instead of a limit make it take a long time but we really need to have a way to make it beneficial for people to work together
And we could still implement the system of
Iron ore---Iron bar---Iron Tool--- Tools for another profession
We could add skills that increase proficiency in diff things.
But make it so you can max them all.
So noobs don't pick a "Bad Profession"

Quite good tho.

every time we level up this progression we could get more mines to do mining. like;

We can Mine materials at
Miner :  Stone Ore, Coal Ore
Expert Miner : Iron Ore etc..

And for website Tongue

NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Yes but I recommend these be Long-term investments that you can get all of Such as
Miner: 1 Mining(Coal)
Prospecter:2 Mining(Coal and iron)
Foreman:3 Mining(Coal iron and gold)

Wood
Woodcutter:1(Pine)
Lumberjack:2 Woodcutting(Oak and pine)
Woodsman:3 Woodcutting(Oak and pine and hicory)

Farming
Peasant(Chickens and wheat)
Serf(Chickens, pigs, wheat, carrots)
Farmer(Chickens, cows, pigs, wheat, carrots, Corn)

Fishing
Fisherman(small fish, can use docks)
Angler(Medium fish, Can use small boats
Lure Master OR Captain (Lure master: Catch fish fastest acess to bigger boats) (Captain: Biggest fastest best boats, doesn't catch fish as fast) BOTH CATCH BIG FISH

These are just some ideas They need to be expanded upon but most importantly YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAX ALL OF THESE, Keep in mind these need to be long-term ways of earning gold and items. and at top teir there needs to be options kinda like here classes
Ex: Farming
Settler OR ???

Mining: Prospector OR Gemhunter

Fishing: Captain OR Lure Master

These "Hero" classes must not be better than each other and should be made to fit "Gathering play style"
Just some ideas DEFINITELY NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENT, THIS IS A ROUGH IDEA
10/25/22 - Worm Bane
In response to winter
"It sounds like a whole new game"
In essence it kinda is this will bring a new front to this game, What do, Runescape, Elder scrolls online, and many other Mmo or rpg or MMORPG games have in common? The successful ones have good crafting and gathering systems. I think a deep  good non-combat way to make money and progress will push this game further and draw a wider audience.
10/25/22 - Worm Bane
(24-02-2016, 09:21 PM)Sunman link Wrote: In response to winter
"It sounds like a whole new game"
In essence it kinda is this will bring a new front to this game, What do, Runescape, Elder scrolls online, and many other Mmo or rpg or MMORPG games have in common? The successful ones have good crafting and gathering systems. I think a deep  good non-combat way to make money and progress will push this game further and draw a wider audience.

Debatable.  There are definitely varying levels of "good" crafting and gathering systems among successful games, and many of those games are definitely "successful" for completely different reasons.  Warframe, for example, has no gathering system whatsoever (unless you count those Cryotic missions, which you really shouldn't Tongue).  Everquest was also loot based in crafting.  That isn't really the argument here, though.

Does this fit in with the game?  That is the real question.  The initial idea is good and I can stand behind it, especially once it is fully fleshed out.  Gathering on servers, however, I'm completely against, even if it is
(24-02-2016, 08:14 PM)Horakti link Wrote: just 1 server for that Tongue

I also can't help but be reminded of our old herb gathering system...