Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fix the tabards
[Image: pbtCg5Q.png]
[Image: svxPd7m.png]
[Image: x6pxkxi.png]

EDIT: Every banner on every heldric armour piece has the banner at the front and cuts off generally at the back to just a plain black texture.
Bit strange how this happens on NI and not in native
What do you mean? This post just... doesn't say anything and isn't very constructive at all.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Edited
I always liked the black, what they really should fix is how low resolution every heraldic armor is besides h trans.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(15-02-2016, 12:38 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: I always liked the black, what they really should fix is how low resolution every heraldic armor is besides h trans.

Why would you like that it just cuts off from the actual texture?
There's a bold black banner you can use.
i don't know if there are any armors that have heraldic in the front and back. What would be really awesome is having a heraldic symbol on a cape, and on a body at the same time  :o (eyleen)
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Someone called me?  Tongue

As far as I understand it, the issue is that the back can either be a fixed texture/color, or use the assigned backside texture linked to at the banner you are using. Because NI is not using the standard native banners, the color for the back matches the banner that would take its position in native, and not the one fitting the NI banner. This would lead to some weird color combinations, and most of them look worse than banner on black.
The only approach to fix it that I found so far is this:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=49886.0
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=121437.0
But it looks like it only works for singleplayer.

Adding to that, the resolution of the banners is awfully low, to fit them all on one texture sheet. Someone could try using a high-res texture (4096x4096) for all the banners. But then you also have to remake all the banners in a higher resolution, create a high-res banner template, and make sure the code reads the positioning of the banners correctly.
(15-02-2016, 02:10 AM)Eyleen link Wrote: Adding to that, the resolution of the banners is awfully low, to fit them all on one texture sheet. Someone could try using a high-res texture (4096x4096) for all the banners. But then you also have to remake all the banners in a higher resolution, create a high-res banner template, and make sure the code reads the positioning of the banners correctly.
Heraldic mail:
Heraldic Trans:
I don't think its the banners themselves, it's something about the armors. H trans is clearly of much higher quality than the h-mail.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Out of all Heraldic armors i think Heraldic Plate is the one that would be the one to change as unlike all of the armors black dose not go with silver.
One way is just continue the plate on the back or make it Heraldic or make the Plate darker. The other armors i would say are fine.

Thank's Terath in advanced  Wink

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(15-02-2016, 07:11 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: [quote author=Eyleen link=topic=53665.msg259681#msg259681 date=1455502235]
Adding to that, the resolution of the banners is awfully low, to fit them all on one texture sheet. Someone could try using a high-res texture (4096x4096) for all the banners. But then you also have to remake all the banners in a higher resolution, create a high-res banner template, and make sure the code reads the positioning of the banners correctly.
Heraldic mail:
Heraldic Trans:
I don't think its the banners themselves, it's something about the armors. H trans is clearly of much higher quality than the h-mail.
[/quote]

Its the same banner at the same resolution. The only difference is that on the heraldic trans there is slightly more extra texture added from the base diffuse alpha overlay, and more importantly, its scaled smaller. Smaller scaling means less stretching and results in a higher resolution. If you make the heraldic part of the armor really small the resolution is sufficient, stretching it across a larger area makes it look low quality, but that is besides the point.