Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Urgent Bug: Server won't let you spawn
I've noticed occasionally the server will get itself into a state where players can't spawn and the bots just sit there! This is currently a number one priority, and we hope to have a patch in place to fix it tonight.
I came here to say this. Do you know if this happens all the time or just sometimes? It has happened the three times I've tried to enter, but I noticed you say occasionally :/
Its a problem where the server state gets into a situation where it glitches out. So once this happens, everytime anyone tries to join the result will be the same until the map is changed or the round reset.

Obviously this is a huge problem, and for now I plan on forcing a map reload if the server is empty and a new player joins, this should then force the game state to clear and be the quickest solution to implement.

hmm, or thinking about it, i may just kill everything in the server if theres no humans present, that may also be easier lol Smile
Not able to spawn even after a submit a new poll after the update
God damn, ok, i restarted it for now, I'm gonna see if i can try another way of fixing it, hopefully should just be a server patch so no-one has to download anything.
hey, just thought i would let you know that this bug is still around and the last patch didn't fix it.

hopefully I will manage to spawn at some point though Smile

inductor
Still happening...

Especially when I'm the only person in the server, and a bot named as me is also just sitting there...
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Rejoin the server if it happens, it should clear the the state, best I can do for now Smile The problem occurs if you dont spawn within about 30 seconds of joining as the other team does but theres no-one for them to kill or be killed by, so nothing happens!
How about a naked bot joining the Swadian team to guarantee a death?
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?