Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SA] Swadia Academia [INTL] [Recruiting]
Swadia Academia
[Image: 3535353.png]
“Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war.”

*Introduction*
Swadia Academia is a house based around helping new players into the game and providing a place for them to learn and ask questions. We also hope that more experienced players will be able to join this house in order to help the founders in teaching the newer players.

*Current House Roster*

*How Ranks Are Decided*
To keep things simple, everyone mains will be soldiers, and their alts will be recruits. In order to earn the rank of sergeant you must have a regular attendance to house events or make notable contributions to the house (financial or otherwise).

*House Rules*
-We recommend that all players first read the official NordInvasion rules (which can be found here) in order to develop and understanding of what will be expected of them, this section contains a few more house oriented rules that are especially important to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time playing with our members.

-Adding SA_ as a prefix to your main characters name as soon as possible. (house tags)

-Respect other players inside and outside the house.

-Do not mislead or misinform other players about details of our house or gameplay functions.

*Application Form*
This application can be filled out and sent to me either on steam or left as a reply to this post and the turnaround on them will hopefully be very quick.
Thanks alot for reading our recruitment post guys and we hope to see you ingame.
If anyone has any questions:
Feel free to add us on steam:
SA_Tomio on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tomioc/
SA_Ullanor here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006695754/
gl
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Good luck
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
GL Smile
Good Luck from TH!
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Good luck!
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
Good luck from nopanda and stahster
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
gl
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thanks Guys Smile
Good luck  Wink