Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Second Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress
(19-02-2016, 03:10 PM)Xen link Wrote: Dwarf Name: - Xen
Preferred Gender: - Male
Preferred Marriage (Optional): -
Profession: - Hunter/Anything
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - wat

Whatever you place first, will always be taken. So you will be a hunter unless specified otherwise or circumstances arise.
Fuck you we need a carpenter.

(19-02-2016, 03:55 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Dwarf Name: - Xen Tarrod
Preferred Marriage (Optional): Everything that has a hole
Profession: - Miner
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - wat

Aw fucking finally a goddamn miner.
People please, WITHOUT A MINER, YOU AREN'T GOING TO HAVE A DWARF FORTRESS, YOU'LL HAVE A HUMAN VILLAGE.
You're one of the original 7 now.

(19-02-2016, 04:23 PM)gripschi link Wrote: Dwarf Name: - Gripschi and Gishild
Preferred Gender: - Male and Female
Preferred Marriage (Optional): Everything that isnt weird (Winter!)
Profession: - Armorsmith and Blacksmith
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): Were nice both at different migrave waves

When they get crazy or so i like to hear it.

Greets

Gesendet von meinem FP1 mit Tapatalk

I am not entirely certain why you have two people, as clearly you don't speak English natively.
I am going to assume there are two people and you are making one post for the two of you.
I don't know what "Were nice both at different migrave waves" but I will assume you mean you want to not show up in the same migrant wave.

As for what you said last, yes I will inform you when your two dwarves fuck. No kinkshaming here.

I will start later today, but it wont be until late as it is my girlfriend's birthday. Stay tuned folks, it's going to be a wild ride.

ORIGINAL 7:
[b]DrWhoCares
- Broker/Manager/Bookkeeper
Tarrod - Miner
Mpthree - Farmer
Orgarth - Mason
Svenette - Ranger
Xen - Carpenter
Winter - Hunter
[/b]
I have also forgotten, we will need to decide on a History Length, World Type, Location, Fortress Name, and Group Name.

If you have any idea what I'm talking about, post suggestions below. Otherwise, when I start this up, meet me on Teamspeak and we'll set it all up. I'll be on TS in roughly 7 hours.

TIME UNTIL TEAMSPEAK:
[countdown=2,20,2016,3,0][/countdown]
make me into a dwarf
I will begin shortly. Meet me on ts in about 5 minutes.
I arrived in the TS. The people who are here will decide the above settings for our game. Most importantly, our location.

Mikoto has replaced Winter as one of the original 7 as a swordsdwarf is more important.
(20-02-2016, 03:03 AM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: I arrived in the TS. The people who are here will decide the above settings for our game. Most importantly, our location.

What are the results of the ts meeting? Has been too late for me to attend.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
We chose the settings of very large world, medium civs, 550 years of history. Natural savagery and number of beasts very high. Mineral occurence everywhere.

You may still signup. In fact I need many many more.
I generated the world last night. Today I will, after waking up, go on ts again to pick a location.

Then we are almost started. I will announce ts time in shoutbox and here. Expect at least 3 to 4 hours from this post. Back to bed.
So I'm playing this shit, working on the update, getting pictures gunna write a bunch of text and such, streaming it at http://www.twitch.tv/seracohwrd so people can watch if they wanna see shit happening. Not talking currently because no one is watching but Yotz.

EDIT:
No longer streaming. I'll come back to this later.
Okay I have stopped for today, although I may continue sometime later, if not now. You can see the beginning of it now.
It'll be slow for a bit until we get the first migrant wave, then everything goes downhill.
Dwarf Name: - Midren
Preferred Marriage (Optional): expensive things?
Profession: - Crafter
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
I wouldn't be surprised if svenette died of an ear infection by day 2 Tongue
[Image: BC19c3d.png]