Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Second Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress
(18-02-2016, 09:55 AM)GrafBlade link Wrote: What or who are the "original 7"?

Yotz is correct, at the very beginning I am able to customize all starting gear, animals, items, and dwarves. I have a certain amount of points to spend on dwarf proficiency, items, and animals. I can also customize the Fortress Name using preselectable dwarven words, and the Group Name using an extended amount of words.

The Fortress Name is the name of the fortress, plain and simple. The Group name is a little more difficult to explain if you have no idea how the game works, to sum it up simply, your group name is your affiliation. Some people will migrate from another Fortress, another Group, to join your group. It's possible you could say a group is like being "Someone from Town X" Many people migrate and switch groups, and I can see all groups they have been in.

The original 7 will never be married, because they are created literally out of thin air. They previously never existed in pre-generated history, even if dwarves have been extinct for centuries. They're attributes, personality, etc are still randomized.

Malong has been added, currently we have three people in the original 7.

DrWhoCares - Bookkeeper/Manager/Broker
Winter - Hunter
Aggro - Weaponsmith

I should also mention, because it's looking like if I don't this'll end quickly, we are going to need 1 carpenter, 1 mason, 1 miner, 1 farmer, and optimally, a fisher.
My normal start is:
1 Administrator
1 Doctor
1 Miner
1 Mason
1 Carpenter
1 Farmer
1 Military

Currently we have 1 Administrator. Happy is a carpenter, but he asked to be married to Sigolo.

(18-02-2016, 04:29 AM)Deer link Wrote: so i can be head engraver? i figured i'd be the only engraver...
I added you as Head Engraver for now, (because we don't have one), but this may change later because if you aren't in the first migrant wave, you might not be the first engraver.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Second Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress - by DrWhoCares - 18-02-2016, 02:24 PM