Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Second Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress
(26-02-2016, 02:07 AM)Xen link Wrote: Is it too late to say I think it'll be cool as a great carpenter to make a masterpiece of some sort Tongue

maybe get married too,though no-one in the list seem very great.

hey baby i'm available  Wink Wink Wink got kik?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(23-02-2016, 12:37 AM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: Malong is Chief Medical Dwarf due to his immense skill, and being the only doctor:
I don't think anyone will get the reference, but: "you ain't neva seen nobody with as much skills as me."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(26-02-2016, 08:36 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=DrWhoCares link=topic=53799.msg260832#msg260832 date=1456187872]
Malong is Chief Medical Dwarf due to his immense skill, and being the only doctor:
I don't think anyone will get the reference, but: "you ain't neva seen nobody with as much skills as me."
[/quote]
Technically I think you currently have the highest amount of distinct skills.

Also in other news, I'm still working on the update, organizing this shit is hell, but I almost finished it you can see most of the progress in the "Current Dwarf List" although I believe I'm missing someone and I know Midren is in, but I can't remember if he's married to someone. I'll probably continue after work today, so in about 3 hours or so.
So between school, job, and misc other shit like cooking dinner i havent spent a ton of time on this.

Im considering wiping this run and restarting with a smaller world so it isnt as laggy and such with civ calculations.

Let me know what you guys think about restarting, if we do I'm going to take control because the administration of all of this is a pain so itll be more like the previous run but with more details on what happened.

Also i found out I might be able to change last names.
I'm okay with doing it on a smaller world and in the old style. Hopefully I live more than a day or two though. Tongue
[Image: 115MT1W.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

I am as well fully fine with that idea.
Okay so I'm setting up the fortress. The first update will probably be the first migrant wave.
Check the first post for updated info, especially the symbol.
Update is done! Quickly! Tell me your kid's names and professions! Not a ton has happened, but there's more people, 38 of em!

A bunch of pictures too, when fun stuff starts happening, I'll update with more indepth updates.
Quote:happy is a double murderer
Hey, they started it, I told them I was a strong independent dwarf woman and I wouldn't take any shit, but they tried to steal my cookie anyways.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(02-03-2016, 04:52 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:
Quote:happy is a double murderer
Hey, they started it, I told them I was a strong independent dwarf woman and I wouldn't take any shit, but they tried to steal my cookie anyways.
A frying pan is a strong weapon...
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"